The first night

-dedicated to _Doctor_Who_12 I recommend her book To What is this Girl to Do-

"Doctor, what's wrong?" I ask. I'm not sure why the Ood was behaving the way it was but I could tell it wasn't good.

The doctor doesn't answer. He's to busy running around the console, furiously grabbing and pulling and pushing bits of the TARDIS.

He runs over to the scanner. "I knew something wasn't right" he said "what is it" I try again. "the planet was almost completely solid while we were there, almost, but look now" he gestures towards the scanner "the planet is in flux. it's almost flickering its so unstable. If I could just figure out why."

I yawn, it's only been a few hours but I'm so tired and back on Earth, my time, it would be around 5:00 pm. the doctor looks at me. "tired?" he asks. I nod, I can barely keep my eyes open. "Go right, take two left turns and go right again. I think you will find a spare bedroom." I thank him and follow his directions.

I come to a door. it's a door just like any other but as my hand comes in contact with the door handle, a beautiful fiery red line starts to curve it's way around on the metal at eye level. it reads Jo. I verbally thank the TARDIS. she seems to be looking out for me.

When I enter, I gasp. The room seems to be specifically designed for me. a large double bed only fills up a small space of the room, it's cover, metallic golds and reds and browns. an on-suite is positioned on the other side of the room and when I turn off the lights and crawl into bed, a star filled sky complete with a moon or two appears on the roof.

I sigh and thank the TARDIS again and then drift of into sleep.