The Impossible man

-all rights go to BBC and other creators, except for my OC's (original characters) I dedicate this chapter to GracieyGrace I recommend her book Time, Space and sonic the Internet -

"*I cried so hard when Amy and Rory jumped off the building together, and I calmed down when everyone looked like they would be OK - and then that goddamn weeping angle got Rory and Amy's all like "raggedy man, good bye" and then I just couldn't contain myself, and I cried even harder!!!"

Jackie looks at me with a slightly annoyed, slightly amused expression, and when I finish my rant all she does is roll her eyes - "ugh, again with the Doctor Who Jo? it's all you ever talk about!" "Its not like you're any better" I tease - I have already attracted a few strange glances from the people at different tables.

I stare out through the window as we wait for the chips we ordered forever ago - then I hear the TARDIS. I grab my phone quickly and put it on silent, slightly embarrassed "really Jo"? Jackie exclaims, "really"? I glare at her and look to see who is calling me - it's mum, wanting to know where I am even though I already told her like a billion times. Jackie gets up to see about the chips. The TARDIS sounds again - I roll my eyes, expecting to see my mum calling again, but no one is calling me.

My eyes widen and I jump from the table - looking around to see if anyone else has the same ringtone as me, but no one is looking at their phones. I jump up and run to Jackie, tap her quickly and make up an excuse as to why I need to leave. she looks at me with a slightly baffled expression but nods to me. I sprint out the door and towards the direction of the sound.

It leads me down the street and into a dull alleyway. the sound fades and I see the TARDIS. I blink in disbelief... that was my first mistake.

- if you're reading this and you like it, please please comment and vote!!!-