Trapped

Wow. I love being trapped in the Masters company. Not.

I've been stuck here for hours, tied to an uncomfortable wooden chair, with itchy ropes.

At first I tried screaming for help, that didn't work. then I tried to find out what the Masters plan was. Yup. No luck there.

Then I got board, so I tried annoying the Master. You know that song? - I've got a song that'll get on your nerves, get on you nerves, get on your nerves. -

That was fun.

I figured between that and the constant drumming, he would get a head ache.

There's almost nothing worse than having two different beats or songs playing in your head at the same time.

After a few verses of the nerve song, the Master decided he'd had enough. he left the room, with me in it, and turned off all the lights. which sucks.

I figure that I'm bate for the Doctor though, otherwise the Master probably would have killed me by now.

So, you know, i had a nap, sung a few other songs, and generally had a good time tied to the chair in the dark.

If only we hadn't set the TARDIS to that dam randomiser setting... again.

Several hours earlier...

"So, where to next?" I ask, Letting my childlike excitement show through.

"I dunno" the doctor pulls a lever and we both fall down from the mini TARDIS - quake. Ouch. I smacked my head on the floor and now I'm going to get a bruise. yay.

"Where are we?"

The Doctor looks mildly disappointed -

"Earth"

"Oh - very... random..."

"It's not is it"

"...No"

"Wanna go outside? have a look around?"

"Why not? could be something different"

"When isn't it?"

By this point I'm already opening the doors of the TARDIS. But before I can even fully step out I am bulldozed over by something that resembles a humanny woomanny tangle of arms and legs.

Entrapped by the figure I am worried about my air supply. it doesn't help that who ever or what ever has got me is squeezing me to the point where I'm worried for my ribs.

After a few minutes it lets go and steps back.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEEEEN???" it yells, and I'm incredibly surprised to see who it is. It's jackie. parallel universe jackie. jackie whom I was never going to see again.

"Ummmm..."

She's to busy with me to notice the TARDIS, so I discretely close the doors behind me.

"You know, traveling... in Spain. and... other places..." (not lies at all, just withholding information)

I start to lead her away. The Doctor steps out of the TARDIS and looks at me in confusion. I shrug.

"OH MY GOD IS THAT YOUR BOYFRIEND? he looks just like that dude from that TV show you like to watch! and why are you in this alleyway with a model tartis?"

"TARDIS" I correct automatically.

"Whatever, just please, tell me he's your boyfriend, and if not, tell me he's single"

I blush, and change the subject

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I heard your ringtone and I followed it"

I blush even harder. the Doctor smirks.

"Oh, ok"

I turn to the Doctor,

"I'm gonna run and see my parents, you figure out how to get us home."

He frowns at me -

"The ground still doesn't feel right"

"Doctor, I have to go see my parents."

"Yeah, yes, ok" he says

I run off in the direction of my house, jackie can't keep up with me, so she covers by saying I should have some catchup time with them, without her.

...

I reach the amazing purpleness that is my home and knock on the door impatiently. so much for "I'll never need that key again".

The door opens and it takes a few seconds for me to register it is not my dad smiling back at me. nor is it mum. then, everything goes black.

Flash back ends...