End of lazar tag!!! Yay!!!

- finally, the end. it's been to long and now I can get back to the story:) also, please vote and comment if you like the story, this lets me know who you are and if I should keep writing. thanks to anyone who is reading this far.-

Now that all three teems are here we are waiting for instructions on what to do next. it seems like the others are also having "doctor troubles" as all 3 have started playing ring around the roses.

We have all sat down together (apart from the doctors) and are talking about past experiences... which is hard because we have to do our best to leave out spoilers.

As we just start to really get into the conversation, a booming voice sounds over hidden speakers.

"Congratulations, you have all completed the maze. the winning team is as follows - Clara, Artie, Jack and the doctor. be on your way."

"I know that voice..." I catch Martha saying to herself. 10 looks a little on edge as well now I think about it. they both look... shifty...

The wall around us melt back into the lobby and we each look around in a state of shock.

The doctors, who were holding hands and spinning around singing with each other, disengage and lower their eyes quickly to the ground.

With his hands twisting with each other in front of him, 11 walks over to Clara and I.

"Sooooo..."

Clara cuts in - "my GOD, you can throw a tantrum!"

"Not as much as 9 can I bet!" I reply, making sure he's in earshot. he just scowls at me.

We each get given a DVD replay of our time in the maze.

"You won't remember any of this" 11 says suddenly

"But, I suppose you all have it to look forward to. also, you should all give me your DVDs, there are WAY to many spoilers that have come out if this experience.

We all say our goodbyes and head off to our respective TARDIS's.

---

We drop Clara, Angie and Artie off to their house. they are the only ones apart from ourselves that we're allowed to keep their DVD's.

In the TARDIS, I reflect on my time in the maze. I hate the word reflect, I hate reflecting, but that's what I did. I thought about everything that happened. then, coming to a sudden realisation I jump up.

"Doctor, that voice, on the speaker... I know that voice!"