Phone call

-I dedicate this chapter to imnotpunkimpaige for winning the competition, I'm running another now and the same prizes apply, anyone that I'm not already following that has a go will get a follow as well! Thanks for reading, please vote, comment and follow me!!!-

"Doctor? can we go to Earth?" I bite my lip. I'd been planning this conversation for a while now. I couldn't call it home because it no longer was, but I still wanted to visit. I really just wanted to go to some of the places I used to. "I know a really great cafe that does good chips?" I say it like a question because I'm sure he thinks that I have no reason to go back.

He opens his mouth in reply and I prepare myself for an argument. "sure he says, I feel like chips, where is it?" I raise my eyebrows in surprise, I was sure I'd have to put up a fight. "you know where you where when I first met you? go there, I know where to go from there."

He ran around the console and we crashed around a bit. I swear his flying skills are getting worse rather than better. how does that even work? when we landed I stepped out, breathing in London air.

"Lets go" I grin. we begin to walk down the street passing shops and other cafes. finally I see the one I'm looking for. We walk in and I order chips.

The doctor goes to pick a seat and once I'm done ordering I go and join him. as i sit down my phone rings. I'm very surprised at this because I knew that since the doctor had boosted the signal, my phone could work across time and space. I did not know however, that it could work across parallel universes. the doctor raises an eyebrow(ish thing) apparently he didn't either.

Then I realise what my ringtone is. my face grows hot and I blush. the doctor grins and then giggles and then bursts out into laughter.

"I-I like your" he gasps for breath "your ring tone" he chortles.

"Ha-ha, very funny doctor" I say sarcastically and go to answer my phone

"Hey Jo"

"Whose this, sorry?"

"Um Jackie, didn't you check who was calling you?"

"No" I admitted

"Anyway what are you doing? I haven't seen you in forever, and why'd you ditch me at the cafe last week? that was so weird and I haven't seen or heard from you since?"

"Well you know, I've been busy. Um. travelling. I won a free ticket...um... thing for a trip around the world and I had to leave immediately and I probs won't be seeing you in a while so, you know, call me whenever you want. Bye"

I can almost hear her jaw drop in confusion. and then I hang up. I grin at the doctor. "who was that" he asked "um, a friend. you didn't tell me that my phone had a parallel universe signal!"
"I didn't know, if I had I would have..."

he stopped as he looked over my shoulder. I turned to see what he was looking at. I gave a mini gasp. no way!!! there he was. all spiky hair and sideburns. The tenth Doctor.

-how was that? remember, I have the same competition is still going so check out my profile and give you're answer for a potential dedication!!!-