What the hell was that?

-hey all, it's Thursday but it feels like Friday :( but Friday is foundation day and so we don't have to do any work any way! And then it's holidays!!!!! :) I'm soooooo happy! Please, please comment vote and follow if you like what I'm writing-

"Ugh" I shift in my bed. my head hurts and I don't fully remember what happened, I was about to go get food on the planet that started with L and then... I don't know, I just sort of... woke up here, oh God, I don't even know where I am.

I feel myself starting to freak out, so I start focus on my breathing to calm myself down. I try to sit up. dizziness washes over me and I am forced to lie back down.

I breath a sigh I relief as the Doctor pokes his head around the door, not in the Dalek Asylum or the Waratel torture chambers then.

He grins at me but I can see worry in his smile, "so, you're ok then?" I nod "but I've got a pounding headache" he practically jumps into the room, "that's ok, I'll get you some medicine!"

He runs around the room looking in random cupboards and then finally he pulls out a little plastic container

"here, swallow this" he says, handing me a glass of water and a pill from the container. I swallow and instantly feel better "what happened" I asked, he shook his head "of all the Waratel on the street, you went up to a blue one. and then when you'd finished talking and you didn't touch it I thought you'd be fine, but as you left you just nicked its skin. blue Waratel are poisonous to the touch, and its not nice poison either, you're quite lucky to be alive!"
"But how long have I been out for then" "hmmm. about three days" I am shocked at this and I stay quiet for about a minute.

"so where are we anyway?" "we're in one of the TARDIS's sick bays and you need to get some more rest." I lie my head back down on the pillow, just before I drift out of consciousness, I hear the doctor leave.

-so watdidyathink? I hope you liked it, if you did, please vote, comment and follow!!! Charlielasu out!-