The One With A Laugh Track

Hello everyone! The last episode of RWBY chibi season 1, I also add a little something. A sneak peek of season 2! I love all of my followers & those I follow!

A glowing transparent owl flew down at Jing & drop her a letter.

Ruby: whats that?

Jing (opened it): it's from my higher ups. Jing, the last episode is based on a reality TV show. I hope you explained to the girls on the multiverse theory. Sometimes RWBY chibi is a reality series. It's a random dimension. Enjoy the last episode from your higher ups. P. S. don't do anything stupid.

Weiss: random dimension?

Jing: a dimension where it has no logic & full of nonsense. It's hard to explain trough science. Well let's watch the last 1.

Yang: so after this season there's another?

Jing: yes. And it's about to get wild.

"RWBY chibi is presented in front of a live studio audience." Announced by a narrator in the background with an audience clapping & cheering. We all see our favorite team in their room. Ruby on the bed playing paddle ball, Weiss studying on the desk, yang by the window holding binoculars & Blake reading her book on the top bunk.

Jing: so that's what the letter meant.

Blake: it's gonna be weird isn't it?

Jing: eyup.

Weiss started to cough but her team ignored her, she tried a little louder only for the audience to laugh. She cough loud & close to them. Ruby asks Weiss if she is ok & that she needs to see a doctor. Blake suggested to study in the library but Weiss refuse & only wants to study in her room. Yang pointed out their sharing the room. Weiss asks yang what she is doing. She's peeking on boys in the shower room.

Yang: I would do that.

Weiss: yang that is inappropriate!

Ruby: I feel an ominous vibe.

The girls gathered by the window as Weiss took the binoculars & see for herself. Yang was right & Weiss is now peeking.

Weiss: chibi Weiss! Stop that immediately!

"Oh! Someone is coming in!" Weiss exclaims. Yang & ruby are eager to ask who it is. Yang took the binoculars back to have a specific look. "Professor Port!" yang wailed & fell backwards. The rest of the team started to gag & move away from the window. The audience laughs.

Yes even the girls watching this also started to gag.

Weiss: this is why you don't peek at all!

Yang: ok ok I get it! Ugh this is stuck inside my head forever.

Ruby: ah! My brain needs bleach! Bleach!

Blake: we need to put the binoculars someplace away from the window.

"Today couldn't possibly get worse." Weiss jinx because jaune entered the room with a happy entrance. The audience cheered at jaune's arrival.

Yang: he reminds me of those reality shows where the neighbors come in & everyone cheers.

Jing: well this episode is literally based on reality shows.

The girls greeted jaune as Weiss ask the farm boy what he wants. Jaune is actually there to ask Weiss to the dance. Ruby saw this coming. Weiss flat out refuse before he could finish his sentence. Jaune argued with her a little & ask her to the dance properly. "So, you want to know if I'll go to the dance with you. (right answer) well what do you think I'm going to say?" Weiss asks jaune. Ruby knew the exact answer. Before jaune could guess a yes Weiss flat out no.