♕Chapter 60♕

Chapter 60 Of The Bad Boys.

"I will." I smiled ear-to-ear at him. He pushed me down onto the blanket and then laid on top of me. His lips locked onto mine; the kiss was slow and gentle and when the kiss became deeper, it screamed passion. He placed his hands on my hips and I gasped- his touch was even more electric somehow and sent sparks down my body. The kiss was slowly getting more rushed, lust was arching from him to me, it was extremely overpowering and I could tell, a few seconds longer and we would lose all control.

I didn't want to break the kiss and I could quite easily tell he didn't either. However, one of us had to and it made me shocked when he was the one to do it. He laughed at my bewildered expression and ran his fingers through my hair. "I was running out of breath, I was just about to pull away."

"Yeah, sure, I believe you." He said with a grin.

"I was."

"I believe you." He laughed and pulled me into him. I looked around the field we were at and then looked at him. "What?"

"Just wondering why you didn't move on."

"I don't know, I think I just liked you too much. Plus all the other girls are boring and try too hard to get people to like them. You don't care at all if someone doesn't like you and I like the way you're comfortable wearing sweatpants to school." I smiled. "You also have a good personality." He smiled and rolled off of me. I cuddled into him and laid my head on his chest whilst he played with my hair. "Why didn't you move on?" He asked after a few minutes of silence.

"I was trying to move on until the group and I started talking again then I just gave up. I was going to choose Blake because you were being rude towards me and then you kissed me at Rae's party and everything just changed."

"Well, I'm glad I was drunk at that time then." I nodded and laughed. Although I had never admitted it to some people and probably never will, I liked these types of dates. I didn't like going to restaurants, they were boring. I liked picnics, I liked the fresh air and most of all, I liked being with Axel. He was funny, caring and could be strong and hide his feelings when he had to or wanted to. He wasn't afraid to stand up to anyone and I liked that about him.

Everything had fallen into place, I had made the right decision, I found the right guy for me and he is my type and I also found more friends that I liked. I had definitely made the right decision and I was truly happy with it.

I could feel the warmth of the sun on my skin slowly disappear as the sun went down in the distance. I could head the birds chipping happily on the trees surrounding Axel and I. I could smell the freshly cut grass that we were laying on underneath the blanket. Everything was just perfect, just the way I liked it and I knew, by the way Axel was smiling brightly at me, that I'd like it forever and I was happy with that. I had definitely fallen for the right bad boy of Brookshire High.

The End.