♕Chapter 14♕

Chapter 14 Of The Bad Boys.

Oriana's POV

"We're truly sorry...You know that right?" My dad looked at us. "For arguing in front of you two."

"I don't get why you guys just didn't get a divorce when you started cheating on each other. Would have sorted things out." I shrugged and got inside of the car before I put the window down so we could speak.

"You know about that?" My father asked and I nodded.

"I heard you two shouting about it." I turned on the engine after putting the keys in the ignition and Daniel got in the passenger seat.

"I'll speak to you later." My mother kissed my cheek and stood back afterwards whilst my father just waved goodbye. I nodded and drove off towards Daniels place where Jason and Drew were waiting to get picked up. We stopped off at McDonald's after we collected them and grabbed loads of food for the movies we were watching tonight and we all arrived minutes later.

I handed them some food to bring in and opened the front door. We all placed down all the bags of food we had on the table and immediately Alexis snatched some fries. "How did it go?" She asked and put some in her mouth.

"Good." I smiled happily and put a chicken nugget in my mouth. I looked at Flynn and Caleb who were watching me eat and so was the other guy I hadn't met before.

"I'm Adam." He said and I nodded.

"Oriana," I said with a smile and looked at Caleb.

"I'm sorry for what I did." He blurted out and I snickered.

"Don't worry. I have the video of you guys saying how I'm never going to forgive you." I smirked and their jaws all dropped. "It's on phone right now actually. I don't know whether to delete it or use it to get you guys back."

"Use it if you want. Most people will believe us over some video anyway." Axel leaned in closer to me as he sat opposite me and I grabbed my phone and uploaded it on my profile. Alexis took my phone off me and laughed.

"She actually did it."

"I told you guys not to mess with me when I moved in here." I grinned and took my phone back off her.

"Take it down," Nathan demanded and I shook my head.

"No, it's payback time."

"I'll just tell everyone you kissed Blake." Caleb chortled and I tilted my head to the side. I looked back at Blake who kept silent and rolled my eyes at everyone's silence. Daniel slowly looked at me and so did Drew, Jason, Alexis and Christopher.

"And I'll upload the photos of you two cuddling," Axel said.

"Go ahead. Couldn't care less, I'll just upload the photos of you and Alexis cuddling but I'll, of course, cross her out and Caleb..I'll just ruin your girlfriend."

"Ex-girlfriend." He corrected me.

"I'm sorry, you two kissed?" Daniel glared at me.

"For a few seconds."

"It was more than that, come on Oriana. Don't lie about it." Caleb grinned and I huffed.

"It doesn't matter, you still kissed him."

"So what?"

"Thought you said you didn't want to start anything with anyone before you left."

"I didn't start anything. It was just a drunken kiss, it didn't mean anything and I regret it now." I stood up and grabbed my phone before walking away upstairs. Alexis grabbed the box of chicken nuggets and ran upstairs and into my room. She closed the door and looked at me.

"I don't need a lecture Alexis so if that's what you want to give me then please, just leave." I dropped on my bed and let out a loud audible sigh. She groaned and sat down beside me.

"I'm sorry."

"You have nothing to be sorry for. I hate myself for doing it, probably the worse thing I've done in my like."

"Don't let them make you regret it." She had a point. I turned around to face her and she put down the box of chicken nuggets on the bed and fed me one. I snickered and took another one before our eyes met once again. "Seriously Oriana. Go downstairs and sit down with them like you don't care. Ignore what they say, it wasn't your fault what happened. He came onto you."

"How do you know that?"

"We all saw and it was Axel who told Caleb and that's what happened."

"I hate him," I growled.

"Just smile at him. Don't retaliate. It will make him annoyed." She breathed. "Oh and he's doing it because he doesn't want to admit his feelings to you. They were all talking about you when you left this morning."

"Fine."

"Now get changed into pyjamas." I took out my leggings and a top but she threw it behind her and grabbed a velvet tank top and velvet shorts that went with it. I chortled and put them on and she clapped her hands. "I don't understand why you wear joggers and sweatpants all the time, you suit the revealing type of outfits."

"I don't like wearing this, I look like I'm trying too hard." I looked at the mirror and looked at the tight shorts and looked at the top of my cleavage.

"Then I'll force you to like them. Now come on."

"I can't wear this!"

"Yes you can and tomorrow you'll be wearing something worse when we go to the club." She grinned and opened the bedroom door. "Let's go show these boys what they're really missing out on."

"Alexis, no, no, no." She dragged me downstairs. I went the back way to the kitchen with her and she handed me multiple bottles of alcohol. "But-" She placed a finger to my lips.

"I'll take good care of you, don't worry about it."

"But-"

"Oriana!" She yelled loudly and I whined again and chugged down some vodka to help boost my confidence. She threw her arm around me and looked at the pool in the back garden. "You never showed me this."

"I didn't want to." She opened the door and immediately the chilly air gave me goosebumps. I shivered as she walked outside and she jumped in the pool whilst I stared in shock. "Alexis, what the hell?!" I growled as she splashed water at me.

"Come on Ori!" She yelled.

"I just got changed!"

"I don't care, come in!" I huffed and looked at the boys who didn't even realise we were in the pool. I giggled and did a run-up before jumping in and making a big splash on purpose. I shivered and held her to get warmth and all she did was laugh hysterically.

The boys came out minutes later and stared at us with shock once Flynn turned on the back garden light. Alexis pushed me off her and I watched as she got out and jumped back in, purposely splashing me. Daniel, Jason and Drew shrugged the others before throwing off their tops and jumped. Drew immediately swam over to me and I grinned at him.

"What the hell are we doing?" He huffed and shivered.