♕Chapter 32♕

Chapter 32 Of The Bad Boys.

"Get up." Blake nudged me and I shook my head. "We're going out, come on." He took my hand.

"It's late. Can't we go out in the morning?" I whined but he pulled me off the bed and I made sure not to kick Axel accidentally in the face. He led me to the garden and I looked at the ladder that went up to the rooftop. He climbed up and I followed him curiously. We both laid down and I looked at the wine bottles surrounding us that somehow wasn't falling down and he handed me a glass. "I just woke up."

"Couldn't care less." He grinned and took a sip out of his own glass. I cuddled into him and took in a massive heavy breath, I exhaled and nuzzled my face into his neck. "I heard you and Axel talking about how you want to get to know us better so we talked about it and we'll be sharing you for the month. I'll take you out one day and he'll take you out the day after," I nodded my head. "Tonight is my night so ask away."

"I'll start off easy." I breathed and smiled at him as his arm snaked around my waist. "What's your favourite colour?"

"Blue."

"What about favourite food?"

"Pasta."

"Your favourite drink?"

"Chocolate milkshake." He snickered. "Now ask more personal questions, those are boring and simple. Also, I want to ask questions too."

"Okay. Fine. You start, I'll ask one after you and if we don't answer we take a gulp from our wine."

"I like the way you think." His devious grin grew wider. "I can't be bothered to ask you your favourite colour or favourite food. I'll ask that another time. I want to get to ask more personal questions."

"Then ask."

"Okay fine. You don't look like you have a good relationship with your parents, why?"

"I have a good relationship with them, we just don't talk much and they're always fighting about stupid things. That's why they made me move out because I was acting out. They're getting a divorce now." I shrugged. "Do you have a good relationship with your family?"

He nodded his head with a bright contagious smile. "I have a younger sister, she's seven and I think she's the reason why they haven't disowned me yet. She loves me too much and she'll miss me. I'm trying to be better for them though, I want to stay as a family." He sighed. "I use to bring girls home a lot, you know the cliche story. Parents got annoyed and my sister started clinging onto them, that's why I stopped bringing them home because she would never stop talking about them and she kept getting confused when more girls came over."

"Ahuh."

"Why did you move here?" He asked as his next question.

"Dad got a promotion." He nodded his head slowly and I thought of the next question to ask. "Why is it so important that I choose soon?"

"So we know when to move on or not. We don't exactly want to be too obsessed with you and all that if you're gonna choose someone else." He looked into my eyes. "Are you sure you don't want to choose anybody else in the school apart from us?"

"Yes, I'm sure." I breathed. "Do you like Beatrice more than a friend?"

"No. We hooked up in the past but yeah." He shrugged. "What's your relationship with Christopher?"

"Just friends. He has a weak spot for me, I can see that but yeah and we haven't been talking that much lately. I'm not sure why it's just awkward." He chortled.

"Stay friends because of Axel and I?"

"Yeah, kind of." I rolled my eyes. "Did you like me at first?"

"Yeah actually. You were different and cool, you weren't like everyone else and acted shy around us, you acted as if we were just normal people and that was nice. It took us by surprise."

"You are normal people, you're just...more attractive than some." He smirked cockily and I knew I increased his already massive ego. I was always adding to his ego, just like I was doing to Axel's.

"What did you think when you first saw us?"

"I thought you were both annoying, cocky and arrogant and I didn't want to have anything to do with you. That's why I didn't want a tour from you but I guess I learnt you aren't all that." He placed me on his stomach and twirled my hair with his fingers.

"I really like you, Oriana." His eyes lingered all over me and he was just about to pull me in for a kiss but I put my finger on his lips to stop it and shook my head.

"Let me make my choice and then I'll be ready. I'm just confused and I don't want to confuse myself even more by kissing you guys."

"Take your time. Just not too long...Okay?" I nodded my head with a laugh and rolled back beside him. I looked up at the starry sky and took a deep breath in. I felt goosebumps rise and I think Blake noticed because he moved closer to me and I started to feel the warmth of his body radiate onto mine, making me feel warm. "Now let's carry on asking questions." He chuckled.