♕Chapter 10♕

Chapter 10 Of The Bad Boys.

"I'm here to drop off the test," I said and stopped walking when I stood at the desk. I looked at all the people in the class and when she coughed loudly I fixated my gaze back on hers.

"I can't take this. How do I know you didn't cheat?"

"You don't." I shrugged and leaned down. "I didn't cheat though."

"You'll have to stay two hours after school on your first day back so I can see you do the test. One hour is for the test and the second hour is for detention." I did all of this for nothing?

"Looking forward to it miss," I said sarcastically and looked at Daniel who was stood behind the door. I looked back at the teacher and she narrowed her eyes at me. "I also wanted to apologise for my behaviour in your lessons miss." She chortled and placed both of her hands on the desk.

"You can make it up to me by turning up to the detentions and keeping quiet in them, I don't care who there is there. You'll sit at the front of the classroom so I can keep an eye on you.

"Mhm." I was just about to walk out of the door and shut it behind me when she chanted my name. I looked back at her and cocked one of my eyebrows up.

"Thank you for doing the test though." I nodded and walked along the hallways with Daniel. I glared at everyone as they walked past and made judgemental faces and Daniel narrowed his eyes at the three girls who laughed at me.

"The middle one caused this and her ugly boyfriend," I said loudly and she shut her mouth as I walked past. I turned around and gave her an evil eye when she gave me another dirty look and I was just about to walk over to her when Daniel pulled my hand.

"No way, don't you even think about it." He dragged me away from her.

"But..."

"You're already suspended. We only came here to drop off your geography test then we're going back to your apartment." He said and opened the school gate door. I glanced at Axel, Blake and Nathan who looked my way and Nathan looked disappointed when I didn't go over to them when Daniel did. I rolled my eyes and glanced back at Beatrice and chewed on my cheek. Our eyes locked for a moment and I wasn't sure whether to either strangle her or to punch her to death.

"Oriana!" Jason yelled and Daniel went quiet and looked at Jason and I. "Don't."

"But-"

"Get in the car!" Drew shouted. I looked back at Beatrice who was slowly walking towards me and I took a step back so I wasn't on the steps any longer. She came closer to me and ran her tongue over her teeth.

"I'm sorry, for everything." She said and I scoffed.

"I don't believe that for a second. You and your boyfriend, you're not sorry and the fact that you have to get your boyfriend to do your dirty work for you shows that you're really scared of me." I grinned and she looked into my eyes before she struck me straight in the mouth to try and wipe the grin from my mouth. When it didn't work she frowned and I wiped the blood off my lips. I punched her back with double the amount of force and Blake pulled us both away from each other.

"I am not scared of you!!!" She screamed loudly and Blake started pushing her further and further away from me knowing there would be a deadly fight if we were close together again. "Come over here!"

"Why don't you come over here or will you send Caleb instead?" I barked out a laugh and someone pulled me back against them and held my hands behind my back. I recognised the scent immediately and tried pushing Axel away from me.

"Go home, Oriana." He said calmly but authoritatively and let go ever so slowly. Drew grabbed my hand and yanked me towards the car quickly and looked at me with disappointment. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Beatrice who was bleeding far more than I was. I growled as Drew pushed me into the car and he nodded at Axel before walking around the back quickly and getting in himself. Daniel came rushing over before he got in the car and shut the door and drove off before I could get back out of the car.

Jason turned around to face me and narrowed his eyes. "Really, Oriana? Can't you control your anger or something?"

"You expect me to act as if it is all okay?" I scoffed. "I wish I came here myself." I looked out the window and folded my arms as the school became smaller and smaller as we went further and further away.

"I'm thankful you didn't. I'm sure one of you would be in a hospital." Drew huffed. "You're so childish. Who cares if everyone thinks you're a toy?"

"I do because I didn't kiss him!" I growled and opened the door when we got to the apartment. I walked upstairs and slammed my bedroom door shut before locking it and dropped down onto my bed. None of this wouldn't have happened if I was in London, yeah the fights between my parents would have happened because they always would have done but the fight between Beatrice and I wouldn't have happened.

I would have still met Jason and Drew because my brother moved before me to America and met them because of school but I wouldn't be known as a child around them. I wouldn't be known as a toy either, I'd be known as a normal girl who just didn't like school and couldn't be bothered to get ready and that was good enough for me. That was absolutely perfect but I couldn't change anything now. I couldn't change anything but myself and that was going to be hard to do.