♕Chapter 36♕

Chapter 36 Of The Bad Boys.

Oriana's POV

I turned over when I heard things moving around us and I immediately shook Axel. His sleepy eyes slowly opened and they locked with mine almost instantly. I sat up and looked around to see if anyone was here and that's when I heard a stick break and I quickly stood up. "What's going on Oriana?" Axel asked with concern.

"We need to leave, now." I collected everything and put it in the basket. He helped me collect my clothes that were sprawled out on the floor from where I got changed yesterday and we both ran to the fence. I made sure nobody was around before climbing it and jumping down and he did the same. We both got inside his car and he drove off as soon as we were ready. He laughed at my scared expression and I rolled my eyes. It wasn't funny, we nearly got caught. We could have gotten into a lot of trouble.

We arrived at the house minutes later and he slowly pulled to a stop. "Well, that was fun." I looked at him and cocked my eyebrows up. He seriously thought that us running in fear was funny? "Thought you were the bad girl."

"I just got a little scared. That's all." I glared at him as he grinned comically and I got out and shut the car door. We both walked inside of the house and everyone immediately looked at us with smiles on their faces.

"You two have a good time?" Beatrice asked. "I want details," I yawned and her eyes widened. "Now I really want details. Why are you tired, Oriana?"

"Because I am?" I wrinkled my nose. What a stupid thing to ask.

"Why though?"

"They didn't hook up. Don't be stupid Beatrice, if they did I'm sure they would be telling us everything but they're not." Caleb sat down with a glass of water in one hand and his phone in the other. "Plus it would be easy to tell."

"Told you they wouldn't." Flynn laughed.

"You okay?" Christopher asked.

"Absolutely fine. Why?" I turned to him and he swallowed.

"You look angry and normally when we use to go to school together that was never a good thing. You always did stupid things when you were mad."

"Not mad."

"Annoyed?" He asked.

"I'm fine. Jesus." I rested my head against the pillow of the sofa.

"I don't believe you. You seriously look like you're going to do something irrational so what's going on?" He leaned forward.

"That was a quick mood change, I'm sure the last time I saw you you were scared." Axel chortled.

"Scared? Why?" Alexis asked in confusion.

"We went to a waterfall on private property and when we woke up we heard someone coming so we had to run."

"You mean you heard someone coming. I didn't hear anything," Axel said.

"You went to a waterfall? How romantic!" Alexis clapped her hands together.

"Yeah, it was all lit up and there was food and everything," I found myself blushing as I described Axels and I's date to everyone. He put so much effort in, I had never seen him put the effort into anything before. It was a change and I liked it, it made me like him more. "It was beautiful."

The boys laughed as Axel told them something and I stood up as the room went quiet and went over to the spare room we had downstairs and I grabbed a blanket. "I've never seen you smile so much," Beatrice said quietly. I turned around and looked at her and she smiled brightly. "So what date did you like more?"

"I liked both of them but I got to know Blake more out of both dates. With Axel, we were just making up a conversation but he didn't tell me much about him, he just wanted to get to know me."

"I'm sure he'll open up next time."

"Yeah..." I sighed as we walked out. I looked at both Blake and Axel who immediately looked up and a wide smile appeared on their face. Beatrice tapped me with a grin before she sat down and I rolled my eyes and let out a laugh. I sat down on the sofa beside her and I grabbed my phone out of my back pocket and I played on the games whilst everyone else played on their phones too.