♕Chapter 8♕

Chapter 8 Of The Bad Boys.

"Where are you?" Daniel asked.

"Out." I giggled.

"Out where? I'm not playing games Oriana. Tell me where the hell you are."

"But that would give away my favourite spot and I don't want that to happen. Only I'm allowed here." I walked outside and told myself to not trip over the step and fortunately, I didn't. "Daniellllllllll?"

"It's Drew." Drew's husky voice rang through my ears and I smiled.

"Hey Drew. How are you?"

"Not good. I'm trying to find out where you are, do you want to help me?" He asked.

"No, I don't want to help you. I'm fine on my own, don't you worry. I'll call you later though, I'm just going to go for a drive." I said and got inside of the car.

"No, no, no." He chanted. "Don't you dare turn on the engine." I turned it on the engine. "Oriana, don't you dare. I'm warning you, just please tell us the address. We can sort everything out."

"There isn't anything to sort out. I'm fine." I giggled and drove off towards the beach. I looked at Ben who came running out and he placed his hand over his mouth in shock before getting in the car and he followed behind me.

"I don't even know how they let you in, you're seventeen for Christ's sake, do you want to lose your driving license when you're caught drink driving? You're putting your life in danger as well as others!" I stayed silent and Ben drove faster.

"Oriana, get out of the car!" Jason growled over the phone. I slowed down when Jason's words rang through my head and pulled to a stop when we got to the beach. I ended the call, got out of the car quickly ran. I looked at Ben who came running behind me and I jumped into the cold dark sea. He followed behind me and he grabbed a hold of my hand and he pulled me into him. "I can't believe I just left my shift for you because you're drunk. God sake Oriana, you need to pull yourself together. Stop using alcohol to get away from your problems because you won't get away from them, it gets worse when you try that way."

"You must like me very much if you just ran away from your shift at the bar." I smiled and he huffed.

"Was that all you got from that?" He wrapped my arm around his neck. I looked Jason, Daniel and Drew who started running down after they parked their car and Brandon started to walk me up to them.

"Oriana." Daniel panted loudly and put his hand on his stomach. "I can't believe you, what the hell were you doing? You could have gotten killed."

"Ben wouldn't have let that happen." I grinned and gripped him tighter as I nuzzled my face into his warm neck. They all sighed loudly and we all walked up back to the car. "How did you know I was here anyway?"

"The waves in the background," Jason said and I huffed as they put me in the car. I smiled at Ben as rubbed my head and looked at Jason, Drew and Daniel who still looked scared.

"Thank you, whoever you are. Thank you so much." Daniel said.

"It's not a problem. Oh and if she's ever drunk, she's probably at my bar which is about five minutes away from the beach. I'll always be there to watch her, don't worry." He nodded before walking away to his car and before they could ask him how I got into the bar in the first place. Ben drove off and Drew pulled me closer to him when he saw I was shivering so that he could warm me up.

"You are in a lot of trouble, let me just say that," Daniel said and turned around to face me.

"Just drop it for now, we need to focus on getting her sober and giving her some new clothes. Should we let her stay with us for tonight and then they can speak to her tomorrow?" Drew asked them and they nodded. I rested my head back on his shoulder and looked around as we drove about half an hour to their place.

As soon as we got in they made me take a shower and Jason handed me some of his comfy clothes to wear. I smiled and put them on after he walked out. I walked back into the living room and dropped down on the sofa then cuddled into Jason. "You're such a pain," Daniel said. "Do you know how much mum and dad are worried?"

"Well I'm fine now."

"Thank god you are," Jason said and wrapped his arm around me. My eyes started to close as I became more tired and tired when the minutes went on and I soon found myself in a deep sleep.