♕Chapter 21♕

Chapter 21 Of The Bad Boys.

"Wake up!" Beatrice yelled. I shook my head and flipped over on my stomach so they couldn't see me, I threw the covers over me and nuzzled my face into my pillow. I flipped back over when I heard a new mans laugh and I looked to see the same man from the club. I immediately sat up and glared as Blake and Axel started laughing about something to him.

His eyes met mine and a smirk appeared on his face. My eyes narrowed and I pulled Alexis down so she was sitting down. "What is he doing here?" I whispered.

"He's a friend. He's our new neighbour and he's only one year older than us, the boys saw him this morning. Why what's wrong?" She whispered back.

"Nothing." I quickly made my way upstairs and had a shower before getting changed into leggings, a top and a denim jacket. I put on my shoes and made my way downstairs to see him alone and sitting down on the sofa. I walked over to him and leant down angrily.

"Haven't seen you in a while." He said with a grin.

"Get out," I demanded. "Get out before-"

"Before you get the security guard to kick me out?" He interrupted and stood up and our faces were dangerously close. We were so close that I could feel him breathing down onto me angrily. "Well sorry sweetheart but you have no security guard here." His grin grew wide.

"You guys okay?" Adam asked as he came in. I ignored him and clenched my fists into a ball, ready to swing at his face.

"Maybe I don't have a security guard. Still doesn't mean I can't kick you out my damn apartment."

"Why do you wanna kick him out? He's a good friend." Axel said.

"You met him this morning!"

"So did you and you're already trying to kick him out. He isn't doing any harm, leave him alone." Nathan said and I rolled my eyes at him and turned back to the mysterious guy.

"You touch me or any other person in this room I'll kill you with my bare hands," I whispered and he gulped nervously. I smiled and kept my eyes on him as I grabbed my backpack and I swung it around my shoulders. "I'm warning you, leave my friends alone."

"I would never hurt anybody." He said as I walked away. Everyone watched and looked at us confused as they wondered what we were on about. I opened the front door and motioned for everyone to come out and they did after saying goodbye to Alexis, Christopher and the man. We all got into our cars and Christopher, Alexis and the mystery guy waved as we drove off and I faced back forward.

"Why are you acting so weird?" Axel asked.

"No reason."

"She probably hooked up with that guy, that's why she's acting so weird around him. You know the kind of type she goes for." Nathan sneered at me and my eyes narrowed. That was definitely not okay.

"You upset that you aren't my type?" I grinned and he suddenly went quiet and faced back forwards. That was exactly what it was, he was upset that he wasn't my type.

"What the hell is going on?" Axel growled.

"We kissed and she told me to stop and said that she couldn't do it." Nathan blurted out.

"You what?" Blake turned around to face me and I felt my face flush red from embarrassment. I swallowed my nerves and folded my arms.

"Turn around and drive," Axel said and instead he turned around to face us. "You guys are like children, who cares if you aren't her type. There are loads of girls in the school."