♕Chapter 55♕

Chapter 55 Of The Bad Boys.

The Next Day...

Oriana's POV

Just as I got to sleep I heard a massive bang coming from outside the house and I sat up immediately. What the hell was that? I crawled out of bed and stood up and looked out the window. Nobody was there. "What the hell..." I muttered to myself. I looked around once more before I laid back down. I rolled over on my side so I was facing the wall and closed my eyes but just as I was falling asleep again I felt somebody get into my bed and I froze. Who was that?

"Hey," Axel said quietly and I turned around to face him with a bewildered look.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I wanted to see you and I couldn't sleep." He shrugged.

"It's midnight Axel, what the hell are you thinking?"

"I was thinking about you, that's for sure." I couldn't see him right now but I could tell that he was smirking. I sighed and cuddled into him.

"You're so lucky I'm tired right now or I would have beaten you up." He chuckled at my comment.

"Whatever you say princess." He toyed with my hair and I found myself slowly falling asleep by Axel, once again.

~~~~~

I brushed my hair and stopped when Axel wrapped his arms around my waist. I looked at him with surprise and he gave me one of his infamous grins. He took the brush off me and brushed my hair ever so lightly and I couldn't help but gasp when his fingers brushed against my neck. It was like the sparks I used to get when we close had doubled and for some reason, it made me feel vulnerable.

"Oriana." He whispered in my ear and I jumped and turned around to face him. He chortled as he learnt down. He leaned closer to me and tucked a stray hand of hair behind my ear. "You look beautiful." I bit down on my lip as my eyes raked over his face.

"So do you." I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Are you free today?" He asked and I nodded my head. "Let's go out then."

"I just got into sweatpants, you could have told me we were going out earlier and I would have put more effort into looking good."

"Doesn't matter, you look good in sweatpants and a hoodie. We can go out like this." I looked down at his sweatpants and hoodie and smiled. By coincidence, we were both wearing a black hoodie and grey joggers and I must say, they looked very good on him. "Eyes up here." He smirked and I quickly met his eyes again. He stood up then turned around and I jumped on his back after grabbing my phone which was on the dressing table.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and laughed as he walked downstairs. Drew, Jason and Daniel all looked up from their phones and they stared at us both and raised their eyebrows. "Did he stay over?" Jason asked and I nodded my head.

"He couldn't sleep so he came to the house and came in through my window and I let him stay the night."

"Okay," Drew said and they all sat down on the sofa. We both nodded and looked at each other with a massive smile on our faces. He ran out of the house and I jumped off so I could get in the car. I shut the door and put on my seatbelt and he did the same. He put the key in the ignition and he drove off.

"Where are we going?" I asked him and he looked at me but said nothing. He faced back forward and I rolled my eyes and rested my head on the window. He played some music and I looked back at him as he lip-synced to some of the words. "You know this song?" He nodded his head and I laughed and folded my arms. "You learn something new about Axel Thrasher every day." I laughed.

"Damn right you do." He grinned and placed his hand on my thigh and gave it a gentle squeeze. I smiled to myself and watched him as he lip-synced to all of the words.

"Axel." He nodded. "Can you please tell me where we're going?"

"It's a surprise. If you keep asking I'm going to tape your mouth shut and put a blindfold over your eyes." I snorted.

"Like you would do that. Where would you even get the tape and blindfold?" He pulled over, put a blindfold over my eyes and duck taped my mouth shut. He then grabbed both of my arms and wrapped duck tape around them and I growled. Since when did he have duck tape and a blindfold in his car?

"Don't challenge me Oriana, you'll regret it. I promise." He drove off and I huffed and I wiggled my hands to try and get the tape off but it wouldn't budge at all.

It felt like hours until he stopped again. His hand was still on my thigh, giving it squeezes every few minutes to give me a bit of comfort but he removed after he parked and I could feel a heat trail on my leg.

He pulled off the blindfold and I closed my eyes and opened them again to get use to the light again. He took my hands and I nodded at him, telling him that he could rip off the tape no that's what he did. I flinched and he grabbed the corner of the tape on my mouth and I gulped. This was going to hurt.

He ripped it off as gently as he could and he sighed. "I think I took it a bit far."

"Yeah, it felt like you were kidnapping me." I laughed and brushed my thumb across my lips. They felt tingly.

"You want me to help you with the pain?" He asked confidently and I laughed and pushed him away. I got out of the car and looked at the field he had parked close to. I looked at the tiny table with two chairs around it and looked at the food. I turned around to face him and my jaw dropped when I saw the necklace in his hands. The necklace he gave me a while ago.

"Axel..." I said in astonishment. How did he get it? I turned around and he clipped it around my neck.

"I know you threw it away before you moved and it looked so good on you so I had to give it back to you." I turned around to face him and he nibbles on his lip as he looked at me with a lustful and happy look in his eyes. "You're so beautiful."

"Stop Axel. You're going to make me blush." He laughed and took my hand. He dragged me over to the table and took a chair out for me. I sat down and he pushed it in and then he walked over to the other end of the table and he sat down.

"When did you do all of this?"

"Before I slept around yours. I wanted to spend time with you again so..." He smiled at me and grabbed the wine glass in front of him. I grabbed the one in front of me and I pressed it against his. "Cheers."

"Cheers." I took a sip and put it down.