♕Chapter 37♕

Chapter 37 Of The Bad Boys.

Football Game...

I panted heavily as I ran over to the changing rooms where all the boys were stood outside waiting for me. It just made me realise how unfit I really was. "Good, you're here." The coach looked at me with relief and chucked the football kit at me. I caught it with confusion and looked at it. "You're playing with them." I looked up at him. Was he being serious?

"But I-"

"Scouts." He reminded me. I rolled my eyes with frustration and ran into the girls changing rooms. I got changed into the football kit, tied my hair up and then made my way back out after putting on my shoes.

"Who are we playing?" I asked and stretched out.

"Blue Sharks," Nathan said and my jaw dropped. No way.

"You know them?" Blake asked from my expression.

"They're my old school's football team. Why are they here?"

"They wanted to be here. They've played nearly everyone else near them and the coach thought it would be fun for them to come here." The coach said. I watched as a taxi turned up in the parking lot and I watched as all my old friends that were now graduated came walking over. I ran towards them excitedly and jumped on Sean as he was the closest one to me. He wrapped his arms around me and he chortled loudly.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm here for moral support." He replied and I let go of him and hugged everyone else I knew who were a few steps behind him.

"We're the ones who got the old coach back and we persuaded them to come here so we could play against you," Kyle said with a smile.

"I missed you." Ava threw her arms around me and so did Violet. Bryson came walking over with a cigarette in his hands like he always did and he threw it on the ground and stomped on it to put it out. Everyone back away as we glared at each other and he opened his arms wide and I ran over and jumped on him and wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Jesus I missed you." He breathed and wrapped his arms around me. He was the one I dated for a month, there was no surprise there though. I was always attracted to the bad boys.

"You ready?" Blake asked and kept his eyes on everyone. I jumped off Bryson and nodded at Blake.

"You free after school?" Violet asked and I nodded my head. "Good 'cause we've already planned a party and all the people that graduated are coming to it. The football team is too." I nodded my head.

"And I'll bring my brother to bring all the alcohol. You still smoke?" I shook my head at Bryson.

"Quit as soon as I moved over here." He nodded his head slowly. I don't think he was happy about that.

"Good luck." He said as everyone walked over to their places. I smiled at everyone and waved before running over to my position. I looked at the scouts who had their eyes on me and let out a sharp breath. I fixated my gaze on the football as he blew the whistle and everyone scattered as it was passed. I shot the ball into the goal once Axel passed it to me and watched as the boy from the other team tried stopping it but he was too small to catch it. It hit the back of the goal in the corner and everyone threw their arms around me with happiness.

"Oh come on," Eric growled.

"Don't be so angry Eric," I patted his back. "I missed you you know. I missed getting you annoyed." He pushed me away from him and I snickered and walked back to my position. We carried on playing until half time and then everyone walked back to the changing rooms to have a breather.