♕Chapter 17♕

Chapter 17 Of The Bad Boys.

"Oriana!" Beatrice yelled as I walked into the canteen. I looked up from my phone and glared at her table, everyone was smiling brightly at me and she patted the seat next to her. I turned to Myra who was talking to Jacob and shrugged before walking over and sitting down on the spot. "Hey, I just wanted to talk plans for tonight. What time are we leaving?"

"8 pm."

"You should come over after school."

"I have two-hour detention so it will probably be better if you come over so then you aren't lonely." I coughed and Caleb, Flynn, Blake, Nathan and Axel looked at us both as we talked. I grinned at her and slid her fake ID across the table. She took it and glared with shock.

"You are amazing!" She screeched and Caleb pulled it from her hands and looked at it with curiosity. It passed around the table until a teacher walked past and they stopped at the end of the table. He looked at it and was about to take it so I stood up and looked at Beatrice with worry. "Do something!" She whispered.

"Sir!" I chanted and he turned around to face me. "I need to talk to you."

"About what?" I tried to think of something but I couldn't. He was a PE teacher and helped out with training people to be football players.

"About how she would like to do cheerleading tryouts after school on Monday," Beatrice said and all the boys snorted loudly. I am not doing cheerleading.

"You? Doing cheerleading?" He snickered and my face scrunched up.

"Excuse me?" I raised my eyebrows. I changed my mind, I was definitely doing it. "Yeah, I want to do cheerleading. That a problem for you?"

"No problem at all." His eyes squinted at me. "Be there at 4 and don't be late. I don't like people who are late." He turned around and walked away. I dropped on my seat after snatching Beatrice's ID and gave it to her with a huff.

"Can't believe you did that." Blake chortled loudly.

"Someone save me," I whined.

"You'll be fine. I'll go easy on you, I'll give you the outfit tomorrow. You want shorts or a skirt?"

"She wants a skirt." Axel grinned and she giggled.

"Can you even dance?" Beatrice's friend asked with a tone I didn't like. What was this girls problem with me?

"Yeah, I can fight too," I smirked and she shut up.

~~~~~

"You're here. Good." I looked at my geography teacher and glared at the whole group that were in the room. They grinned and waved as I sat down and she placed the test on my desk. "One hour, no longer. I'm watching you and you know what happens if you fail."

"I don't."

"I'm pretty sure I said that you'd be kicked out of all my lessons. Do you want me to write it down for you?"

"I mean sure if you want." The group laughed and I couldn't help but smirk. My eyes travelled up to hers and her eyes narrowed.

"Focus." She put a pen down on my paper and I immediately started to get to work. I looked at Axel and Blake who were sitting right behind me and their lips cocked upwards as their eyes raked all over my lips. "Oriana. Do I have to put you in another room?"

"No miss, that isn't necessary," I answered all the questions except one and handed her the paper minutes later. She took it from me and her eyes widened in shock that I nearly finished. She placed down the paper once again and my face scrunched up.

"The last one. Answer it."

"But I wasn't here to learn it and it wasn't in the file-"

"I gave you topics to learn. Not my fault you didn't learn them." She interrupted me and I growled before putting my head on the desk. Caleb tapped my side whilst the teacher walked out of the room and wrote down the answer on a piece of paper. I took it off him and wrote it down before the teacher came in. I put the paper in my back pocket and stood up then walked over to her to hand my paper to her. She flicked through the pages and gave me a smile. "Good. Now sit down." I huffed and sat back down. "Everyone except Oriana you have 20 minutes left until you can leave."

~~~~~

As soon as I walked into the house I was dragged away by Alexis and Beatrice and they forced me to sit down on my dressing table chair whilst looking through my closet for outfits. They huffed almost immediately at the lack of revealing clothes and that's when they started ruffling through their bags and I gulped. They were going to give me the most revealing outfit ever.

I got changed into the mini black pencil skirt that was too small for me lengthwise and put on the black bralette along with the leather jacket that Alexis owned. I glared at the mirror as Beatrice lightened up the straps at the back and I covered my mouth with my hand. "I can't wear this-"

"Yes you can and you will." They got changed into less revealing outfits and my eyes narrowed as they forced me to sit back down on the chair. "I'll do hair," Beatrice said.

"I'll do makeup." Alexis grinned and they both started getting to work. By the end, I felt like a barbie and my eyes felt extremely heavy. This was too much makeup. I looked in the mirror and my jaw dropped at the sight. I looked like my old self, the one that use to go to parties with Alexis, Christopher and my other friends.

Beatrice finished curling the rest of my hair and sprayed it with a little hair spray before doing her own as well as Alexis'. I watched as they both did their own makeup and I shoved the fake ID's into my handbag and put it on my shoulder. We made our way downstairs into the hall way and they both grabbed their bags. "Let's go," I said before the boys noticed but Beatrice took my hand and yanked me back.

"No, we need alcohol for our trip there."

"But I'm driving-"

"We're ordering an Uber. Everyone is drinking today!" Alexis said excitedly and pushed me into the living room. The boys looked up from their phones and I felt my face flush with embarrassment. My outfit was definitely too revealing.

"We'll see you in an hour?" They nodded at Beatrice and I raised my eyebrows.

"They're coming?"

"Yeah, they're going to ring us when they arrive because they don't have fake ID's and you're going to get your boy toys to let them in." Alexis laughed.

"They're my friends. Not boy toys." I shrugged and looked at the boys who's eyes were directly on me. Alexis nudged me with a grin and I rolled my eyes and shook my head at her.

"Let's go!" Beatrice screeched, with multiple bottles of vodka in her hand. I pulled down my skirt as far as it would go and put on my necklace. Alexis opened the front door and we all got inside of the cab, ready for the night to begin.