♕Chapter 24♕

Chapter 24 Of The Bad Boys.

"Blake, what are you doing?" I growled and pushed him off me as he dragged me towards the showers.

"I want to show you something," he said. I sighed as he led me over to a wall and he picked me up and I put my hand over my mouth at what I saw. Nathan was making out another girl which looked exactly like Myra. She had the same dirty blonde hair and the same outfit she had on earlier today. He put me back down after a few seconds and turned me around to face him. "Don't worry about him, he's with another girl. It's between Axel and I now."

"What?" I asked with curiosity. What was between Axel and him?

"You choose either one of us."

"Why?"

"Because we like you, a lot." His eyes raked down my body and he flicked on the shower with a comical grin. I jumped at how cold it was and moved away immediately.

"I hate you!" I growled loudly and he put his hand over my mouth when the coach went past so I wouldn't say anything else and we wouldn't get in trouble. The water ran down my body and drenched my hair and my white top. "I have to go," I said just as my top became see-through.

"No, stay." He took my hand and his eyes raked all over my stomach. I coughed and raised my eyebrow and he swallowed and his eyes met mine again. I could see he was still trying not to look and it made me laugh.

"I need to run before anyone sees me." He walked over to his locker and took out his football jersey and threw it at me. I rolled my eyes and pulled off my top seen as he had seen everything anyway and let it fall onto the floor. His eyes observed me with delight as I put his top on and then he chucked me some sweatpants of his which I got changed into. He shoved everything else in his locker as I grabbed my wet clothes and walked into the girls changing room, put them into a bag and walked out with Blake by my side.

"Why are you wearing his football top?" Nathan asked from behind us and I turned around instantly. I glared at him with anger and rolled my eyes. "Why are you annoyed?" He asked and I looked at Myra whilst she blushed. I knew it was her.

"No reason. We going or what?"

"Going where?" Beatrice asked.

"Home." I shrugged.

"No! Let's go out for once," Alexis smiled. "Let's go for dinner." Everyone nodded their heads happily and then looked at me and waited for a reply. I slowly nodded my head and we all walked to the cars.

~~~~~

I closed the door after getting out of the car and looked around the outside of the massive restaurant. Axel threw his arm around me and I jumped in surprise and he laughed hysterically. "You're a bit jumpy."

"You just scared me, that's all." I briefly smiled and pulled up my jeans.

"You're tense, still." He said and looked at Nathan who was kissing Myra once again. I curled my fists into a ball at how annoying it was and he turned me around to face him. "Are you jealous?"

"No way am I jealous. I'm just annoyed that he's still annoyed at me for telling to stop the kiss even though he's with someone else." I breathed out with annoyance. "He's so childish!"

"Deep breath in, deep breath out." He grinned. I rolled my eyes and caught up with everyone else, leaving him by himself. I sat down by Alexis and held my pounding head.

"You okay?" Christopher asked.

"Just peachy." I death glared Nathan and he swallowed and Myra took his hand and held it tightly. Axel sat down opposite me and looked at Blake who didn't know what to say, neither did anyone else though. It was awkward.

"What drinks would you like?" A man asked and his eyes roamed over every single person sitting down and waited for a response.

"Coke?" Alexis asked and we all nodded our heads. "Just a glass of coke and ice for everyone please." He wrote it down on his notepad and then nodded and walked away. I looked at one of the other waiters with food in their hands and watched as she placed it down on another table.

"Oriana!" Alexis yelled and I looked at her.

"Huh?"

"What are you having to eat?" Blake asked and I shrugged and everyone looked at me as they wondered what was going on in my head.

"Bathroom break time." Alexis took my hand. She practically dragged me to the bathroom and I stood by the sink as she put on a bit of makeup. "What's wrong?" She asked as she blended it the bit of concealer she added to her face.

"I'm just annoyed."

"About what?" She put on her usual red lipstick.

"Nathan. He's still annoyed at me because I told him to stop when he kissed me but he's dating someone else. I don't get it!" I growled.

"Who cares if he's annoyed at you?"

"I do because it's frustrating. I just wish he would stop being so childish." I breathed.

"You two will soon sort it out. You guys are good friends. Just try and lose the anger and you'll be fine."

"I guess."

"Now take another deep breath, calm yourself and down and come out when you're ready. I'll order for you if the waiter comes and takes our orders." She smiled and walked out. I did exactly what she said, I took another deep breath to calm myself down and then another.

Once I was fully calm I walked out and sat down in my seat and everyone looked at me. "You okay?" Beatrice asked.

"I'm fine. Let's just have fun, yeah?" They nodded their heads and I swallowed some coke.