♕Chapter 49♕

Chapter 49 Of The Bad Boys.

Drew opened the door and looked at me with hesitation. I pushed him away from the door and walked in before he could kick me out of my own house and he closed the door. I followed him to the living room and we both sat down on the sofa. I looked at the beer bottles on the coffee table and grabbed one. "This really isn't a good idea."

"Do you want me to go to a bar instead?"

"No way."

"Then stop saying it's a bad idea. I know it is but I'm really not bothered, I need someone right now and the person I need is you. You'll listen to my rants." I took in a deep breath and took a sip of the beer whilst he waited for me to start ranting to him. "I think I'm in love." He went silent and his jaw dropped wide.

"With who?"

"Blake and Axel. Blake kissed me today and it just brought all my feelings about him back and I don't know what to do-"

"He kissed you?" He interrupted and I nodded my head slowly. "Did you want to be kissed?"

"I don't know but now I'm stuck on what to do, they're graduating this year and no doubt they'll find some hot college girls and I'll still be here and it's all my fault. I don't want to stay here Drew," I felt my eyes water. "I really don't." He breathed.

"I can't do anything about you staying next year. You know that." He pulled me into him and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Do you want to know what I think?" I nodded. "I think it will be good for you. You'll get good grades and you'll be able to focus on something else."

"But I should be in London."

"I know you should. That's where you belong but you're going to have to stay here a little longer." He wiped away one of the tears that rolled down my cheek and I looked at him. "You'll be fine. You managed to last this long here, another year will be okay. Just focus on school and everything will go by fast."

"No, it won't. It's going to be boring and I'm going to be lonely."

"Look at me Oriana." I looked back up at him. "You'll be fine, I promise." He drank some of his beer and I sighed and looked at the TV.

"Can I stay with you tonight?"

"No way."

"I don't bite-"

"I already let you drink my alcohol, don't push your luck." I giggled. "Now be quiet, we have a lot of movies to watch." He grabbed the TV remote.

~~~~~

I put on the clothes from last night and crawled out of bed. I washed my face with water and walked out of my room and glared at Daniel, Jason and Daniel when they looked at me. "Oriana." They smiled.

"Hey."

"You look horrible." Daniel laughed.

"Thanks." I looked at the time on my phone. "I need to get to school."

"I'll drop you off," Drew said. I said goodbye before getting into Drew's car and he got in the driver's seat. "Are you excited?" He asked as he turned on the engine. We put on our seatbelts and he drove out of the driveway and towards the school.

"Are you joking? It's school, what's there to be excited about?"

"Well, there's another football game tonight. They're playing another school."

"They are?"

"Yeah. Don't know which one but it will be fun. So I'll see you there?" I nodded and looked out the window as he got closer to the parking lot. He parked after driving into the school and I smiled at him.

"Thank you." I closed the door and walked over to Bianca and Beatrice who were watching us. He looked at me once more before running his fingers through his hair and grabbing his phone.

"He's so hot." Bianca drooled with delight and I chewed on my cheek.

"He's old," Axel said.

"He's only two years older than us," I said and looked at my phone when I got a text notification.

'You never told me Bianca was hot.' - Drew.

He gave me a grin and drove off. Bianca looked over my shoulder and so did Beatrice. "He thinks I'm hot?" Bianca muttered underneath her breath. "Can you give him my number?" I nodded and sent it to him. I put my phone away and looked at the boys.

"Who are you playing against today?" I asked them.

"The Sharks." I nodded even though I didn't know who they were. "Don't know who they are." Flynn shrugged with a loud laugh.

"Bet you they're hot," Beatrice said and we all looked at each other. "What? I'm not the only one thinking it." She crossed her arms and glared at me.

"I have more things to focus on than boys, thank you very much." I smiled. "Now let's go to class. I want this day over with already."