♕Chapter 20♕

Chapter 20 Of The Bad Boys.

"Alexis..." I whined loudly and flicked on the bedside lamp.

"Yeah?"

"Can't we just go downstairs and watch a movie or something? I can't sleep..." She nodded with a smile and opened the bedroom door. We both made our way downstairs and sat down on the sofa. I turned the TV on and kept my gaze fixated on the screen. Everyone else came out of the garden and I glared at them as Blake pulled me into him. They joined us and I rested my head on Blake's shoulder and watched the movie that was playing.

Alexis and I kept each other awake all night because we started a conversation and other conversations started and before I knew it it was morning already. We were the first up since we were up all night and she looked at the floor as I put on some sweatpants and a hoodie. I couldn't be bothered to do anything with myself other than clean my face and brush my hair and I slid on my shoes, grabbed my bag and made my way downstairs.

"Jesus, you two look terrible," Christopher said.

"Did you two even get any sleep?" Nathan asked.

"No." We said synchronised and looked at each other as she handed me a coffee. I nodded thankfully and drank it slowly and she sat down beside me in the same spot we had been in all night.

"Why?" Beatrice asked. "You need to sleep. Why don't you stay off? Why don't we just all stay off?"

"That's a good idea," Axel said. "Let's just not go in."

"You two need some sleep, you look terrible. Go get changed into some pyjamas." We both stood up and got changed into some pyjamas before making our way back downstairs. We laid across the sofa bed that Nathan set out for us and I laid on my stomach and closed my eyes so I could get at least a few hours of sleep but I got way more than that.

I opened my eyes to see darkness surrounding me and I flicked the lamp on and saw that everyone was asleep around the sofa I was laying on. I carefully walked over to the kitchen and over to the kitchen to grab a drink for my dry throat. I turned the tap on and them off again when my glass was full. I walked back to the living room but stopped when I heard someone get up and Nathan walked over towards me with a smile. "How do you feel?"

"Good, I guess. Like normal..."

"That's good then." His eyes lingered on me and he looked back at everyone who were still asleep. He took multiple steps closer so we could talk without waking them up and I sipped my drink. "Listen, I'm sorry for being rude to you."

"You said about two rude things. Compare that to Axel, well.."

"But I'm not Axel and I'm not rude to girls. Yeah, I hang out with rude boys and I'm kind of known as a player but I don't treat girls badly." I smiled and took another sip of my drink. "At least I don't think I do anyway."

"I don't hear much about you at school so I guess that's good." I shrugged and chewed on my cheek like I always did. It was a really bad habit.

"I really am sorry. I guess I'm just jealous."

"Jealous of what?"

"Jealous that you kissed Blake and I recently found out you kissed Axel too. I don't think that's ever happened before to a girl I like so I don't really know how to handle it." I snickered.

"That was a simple kiss, I'm sure it didn't mean anything to them and it didn't mean anything to me." I pursed my lips together.

"Of course it meant something otherwise you guys would have stopped being friends already. Even if they kiss someone, they stop becoming friends with them so they don't get attached to each other but you...You're a whole different story."

"Maybe they know I won't fall for them."

"That's what everyone says yet it still happens." He looked up into my eyes instead of looking at the floor.

"I don't date guys like them."

"But you'll kiss them?"

"I-" My mouth clamped shut. For once I didn't actually know what to say, I didn't have any funny or stupid remarks, sarcastic comments or anything. Nothing just came out of my mouth because I didn't have an excuse for what I did because I enjoyed it.

"Can I kiss you?" He blurted out nervously and my jaw dropped wide. I should have said no. I should have said no to all of them but their faces, all their faces when they were close to me. They knew exactly that I wanted to kiss them just as bad as they wanted to kiss me. I nodded my head slowly and his lips pressed against mine slowly, a nice contrast compared to Blake's and Axel's kisses which were sloppy and desperate and had no self-control in them at all. I don't think they ever had control, unlike Nathan. He was a gentleman and I had mistaken him for a bad boy. That was definitely a mistake.

I didn't feel much when he snaked his arm around my waist, I felt just empty from everything that was going on and I immediately unconnected our lips because it wasn't fair. It wasn't fair to lead him on. "I can't do this."

"Am I that bad?" He asked and I shook my head vigorously.

"No, it's just. I-" I sighed as he walked away, his pupils dilated out of frustration.  I huffed and put my head in my hands hopelessly, why were their moods always changing and why was I doing this to myself? Why was I still here in the first place? Normally I would have moved out of this place and I wouldn't be hanging out with Beatrice. I use to hate those sort of girls. I walked back to the sofa and Nathan's and I's locked for a moment until he rolled over and faced away from me. I leant back and curled myself into a ball before falling asleep once again.