♕Chapter 33♕

Chapter 33 Of The Bad Boys.

Blake's POV

"Where have you two been?" Axel asked as we walked in. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face and Oriana couldn't either. Her face was flushed red just like it had been since we got onto the rooftop, her hair was messy and I couldn't help but glare at her. She was absolutely gorgeous. She tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear and I watched as her face grew even hotter as everyone watched her with a smile on their face.

"We were out on the rooftop," I said.

"Well, you guys need to hurry up because we're leaving in about five minutes." We both nodded our heads and ran upstairs. I put on my jeans, a white top and my usual leather jacket and slid on some shoes. I put some books in my bag and swung it around my shoulders. I opened the door at the same time Oriana did and I looked at the blue ripped jeans she was wearing and the black hoodie she nearly always wore.

"You ready?" She asked and I nodded. She giggled and ran downstairs like a child and we all walked outside. She got in her car and pulled out in front of us and drifted around the corner.

"She's going to die." Caleb snorted.

"No, she won't. She knows what she's doing." I assured him and stopped at the traffic light where she was. I watched as she drove through the red light after checking no one was coming without a care in the world. That's why I liked her, not because she went through red lights, because she didn't care. She didn't care about anything, she was carefree and it was nice.

"Damn, you two got yourself a badass there." Adam snickered.

"Heh." Axel scratched his neck and I drove forward when the colour changed.

Oriana's POV

I rolled my eyes out of frustration and growled before walking past everyone walking through the hallways. Everyone was staring at me because of what Blake did in the hallway in front of everyone and I hated it. "You okay?" Blake asked and I looked around.

"No. Everyone is glaring at me and I don't like it."

"Well then fight them off." Axel snorted.

"Yeah, I'm sure that will totally work and I'm sure I won't be kicked out of the school for that." I laughed.

"Well, what do you expect? They think you're just another hookup." Beatrice rolled her eyes. "Just like every other girl here in this room."

"Ew, don't put that image in my mind, and anyway, we didn't hook up. It was a kiss so why is everyone making a massive deal about it?" I growled and slammed my locker shut. Adam coughed and I looked at everyone who was watching us again.

"You need to calm down," Beatrice said.

"I'm not calming down until I'm out of this hell hole and in my bed."

"Well, we have many hours until then so let's go for a nice walk so we can calm you down for class." She took my hand and led me away from everyone. "What's so bad about being known as a hook up anyway? It's nothing to be ashamed of." I chewed on my cheek.

"Just don't like being known as a toy."

"But you aren't a toy. You've had one night stands yeah?" I nodded my head. "Well they're basically the same thing with them, you can't be known as a toy then. If it keeps happening and he's going for another girl too then you're being toyed with but that isn't even happening. I'm sure you're the only girl who's lasted as long as you have without hooking up with all of them."

"You've hooked up with them all?" She shrugged.

"Different days of course." She laughed.

"Isn't it awkward?"

"No, we just laugh about it." She went quiet and her eyes lingered around the other part of the hallway. "So how was your old school?"

"We had a bigger group of people who just didn't do any work and were nearly kicked out multiple times. I was one of those people. Alexis was one of the pretty girls and we got stuck in detention together. We started laughing about it and then we met Christopher who moved into our school and that's how we became best friends. But yeah, our school was fun but none of us did any work. I'm sure most people have been kicked out now."

"Sounds fun."

"It was but I'm kind of glad I went out of there. I learnt that school wasn't just like a prison there and I know nobody would have graduated but it's changed now and everybody's learning so that's good. At least that's what Alexis says."

"Do you miss your friends?" I nodded my head vigorously. "Did you hook up with anyone there?" We walked back and I nodded my head. "Who?"

"Lost my virginity to Christopher as you know. I also hooked up with a boy in our group called Bryson who I was dating for about a month and five or six other dudes I knew, I think. I was drunk through most of them." I laughed. "They were the oldest year." I shrugged. "Most of my friends were older ones though, they weren't as annoying and immature and when I started talking to Christopher who was in year 12 I was invited to all the parties with alcohol and I brought Alexis to them. Everyone was jealous about it and they always came up to me asking if I could get them into the parties but I always said no. Alexis became friends with them too and we were the only people the senior liked apart from their siblings." We walked back to the group.

"Damn." She laughed. "You were definitely more fun then than now."

"Rude." I rolled my eyes.

"What you guys talking about?" Axel grinned and threw his arm around us.

"She's talking about how sick she was in her last school." Beatrice laughed. "Her and Alexis were the only one the seniors liked apart from their siblings and she got invited to all their parties with alcohol because of being friends with Christopher and everyone hated her for it."

"Damn, I bet they miss you."

"I bet they miss you in multiple other ways too." I giggled as she winked.

"I'm sorry what?" Caleb asked.

"It's a secret." She grinned at him. "You have any pictures of your last school?" I nodded my head and took out my phone. I swiped through the pictures and she watched the video of the two boys fighting and her jaw dropped in shock. "Wish we had those sort of fights in our school." I swiped to the one of me fighting a senior and played it. "Is this you?" I nodded my head. She seemed absolutely fascinated. "How didn't you guys get caught?" She asked as she watched the part where I smashed a tray on her head for fun. She glared at my phone screen as I stood up afterwards in front of the girl and bowed with an evil smirk and walked off as everyone clapped in the canteen. The video stopped and she looked up into my eyes.

"There weren't many teachers there at all because of the behaviour. I think it got so bad they were thinking of closing down the school but then they ended up kicking most of the older year and other years out so..."

"Did you get kicked out?"

"Nearly, my dad always told them to be quiet about it to make my mother happy and persuaded them by giving them money. Then he got a promotion for work and he moved us here."

"Do you want to go back?"

"I'd only go back to school if this group went with me. I'm sure the teachers miss me a lot." I snickered and rolled my eyes as the bell rang to start the day.

"Let's go." We walked to class.