♕Chapter 42♕

Chapter 42 Of The Bad Boys.

Next Morning...

I wrapped my arms and Ava and Violet with a smile and then hugged Sean and Kyle. I walked over to Bryson and wrapped my arms around him and I thought it would be a quick hug but it wasn't. He wouldn't let go of me and to be honest, I didn't want to let go of him either. "I'll forget about that night if you do." He whispered and I looked at Axel and Blake who were watching everything with a frown.

"Don't forget about it." He went silent. "Because it's the last time I'll kiss you, ever," I whispered and he laughed and pulled away. I smiled at him and then looked at Alexis who was crying her eyes out.

"You have to graduate this year. Do you hear me? Get your life in order and then we can move into our dream house." I laughed and she jumped onto me. "Call me if you need anything and you're always welcome in my house if you need to get a break. My parents said you can always stay too. You know how much they love you." She snickered.

"Yes, I know. They remind me every time you and I face time." I laughed and pulled away. I looked at Christopher and he wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"You take care of yourself, okay? No getting in stupid fights, no arguments with random people, no doing dangerous things. Stay away from trouble and get your grades up. I think Daniel said you were failing every class. Apparently, he overheard your parents talking about it." He laughed.

"Will do. You look after yourself and Alexis, okay?" He nodded and I stepped back and watched as they all got into a taxi. Nathan threw his arm around me and I looked up at him and he looked down at me. I felt like I was going to cry, I didn't want them to go without me. I belonged there with them.

Alexis waved goodbye and I could still see the tears streaming down from her eyes and I bit my lip as it quivered and turned around as they drove off. I took a minute to collect myself and looked around the place. Was moving out the right thing to do? "What are you thinking about?" Nathan asked.

"Just wondering if I'm making the right decision."

"About what?" He asked.

"Moving out." Caleb, Adam, Flynn, Beatrice, Axel and Blake all looked at me and their eyes widened.

"What? Why?"

"Need to focus on my school. Plus Daniel, Drew and Jason miss me." Nathan turned me around to face him and narrowed his eyes.

"Who cares?"

"I do. You don't get it, you can have a future with football and I won't because I'm failing all my classes and it doesn't look good. You don't know how hard it's going to be for me to get a job with bad grades, I need to work hard. I need to graduate and I need enough money to help Alexis pay for the rent when I move out to London and we get a place." I sat down.

"So you're moving out?" Caleb asked and walked over. "Why can't you just stay here?"

"Because I don't belong here and-"

"Yes you do," Beatrice said.

"No, she doesn't," Axel said and we all looked at him. "She doesn't belong here. People like Beatrice belong with us." I rolled my eyes. That was one of the reasons. I walked past and grabbed a box and then opened the front door and put it in Daniels car after he parked.

"You need help?" I nodded at Drew and he walked in and looked at everyone whilst I grabbed the second box and put it in the car, I finished the rest by myself whilst Drew talked to them and I said goodbye to Beatrice, Adam, Flynn, Caleb and Nathan and then just glared at Axel and Blake. I turned around and looked at Drew. "Are you absolutely sure?"

"Yeah." I gazed around and got in the car. He came after me and Daniel drove off as they all came outside with surprised faces. I folded my arms and looked at Jason who was chewing his cheek.

"Are you not saying goodbye to Blake or Axel?"

"They don't want to talk to me so what's the point?" He nodded slowly and turned back around. Daniel drove off and I watched as the house became smaller and smaller as we went further away and everyone stayed outside as if they didn't know what to do.

I turned back around and leant on the window. "You're making the right decision. I'm proud of you sis."

"Thanks Daniel." I briefly smiled at him as he looked in the rear mirror above him and then looked back out the window. I took in a deep breath and exhaled. Was I actually making the right decision though?