Raven's Past

She was at the peak of Mt. Kurabuto.

The view is awesome.

It's been awhile since she talked to anyone about them (Nympha and Marcus). Somehow, she felt a little lighter.

Perhaps, it is not that bad to reminisce. For years, she had been suppressing the memories. Too afraid that it will bring her harm... it will awake the hatred... the darkness within her... but earlier with Kuroro intently listening at her there's nothing like hatred that filled her heart it was just sorrow and sadness that the people she love more than her life is gone.

The memories with them it's flowing on her mind...

♠♠♠

He untied her hair.

"Marcus, how dare you! Do you know how long I clipped my hair for you to just untie it like that?!" she said. She was raging mad.

He was grinning. He was totally ignoring the fact that she was mad.

"Here's your clip." He handed her clip to her.

She roughly took it back.

She even rolled her eyes at him.

He exhaled.

"I'm sorry. Okay. I just think that you're prettier with your hair unclipped."

He said and left.

Her heart was beating fast.

Her cheeks are red.

♠♠♠

She held her hair. Perhaps, that memory is the reason why she never cut her hair. Why she never clipped it ever.

♠♠♠

Nympha was busy brushing her hair.

She was about to clip it.

"Ne, nymph I want it unclipped for today."

She eyed her.

She blushed.

Nimpha let out a sigh. "Out with it."

She smiled.

She can never hide anything to her can she?

"Marcus said I looked pretty with my hair unclipped." She said while blushing.

Nympha laughed. "So finally his making his move."

Her eyes widened. "What do you mean?"

She bit her lip. "Goodnight, Raven."

And she's out of her room.

♠♠♠

She laughed. Such wonderful memories. Why why do I have to suppress them? She can't believe it. She was laughing. She did not feel sad but she is actually happy reminiscing the old times.

♠♠♠

"So I am a conjurer, huh" she thought aloud.

"I still think enhancer is better." Marcus said from behind.

"Since when did I compete with you or even Nympha? Ever since from the beginning I always knew you two were better."

He smiled and sat too close to her his arms were actually touching her arms.

She secretly smiled.

"You don't need to try hard. I will always protect you."

She looked at him.