Kuroro's decision

Kuroro's POV

He was lying on a wooden chair long enough for him to fit.

He looked at Raven who was sound asleep.

How can a former black list hunter be this carefree?

Or it is all just a fluke?

Misjudging her can be fatal.

Just like earlier, when he opened his eyes he saw her face full of concern. Her face was pretty. Her physique was like a model's. She stands about 5'6. She looks weak. She looks like a woman who had spent her entire life trying to make herself look good.

That is the reason why he ignored her.

Those women who were born with everything in their grasp...spoon fed and spoiled...

They are the people he wants nothing but dead. However, he immediately learned that he was wrong when he observed the place she had brought him. It was an old cabin. It was made of wood and outside there's nothing but trees. Then she attacked him. Her attacks were fast and flawless. Then she used her en. He could not see it but he could feel it and he was certain it was stronger than Nobunaga's. He instantly knew, one wrong move and he is dead. Not that it matter but dying not for the sake of spider is a meaningless and stupid death he can't afford.

However, there's no escape.

He had to find a weakness.

She was very transparent.

She was very easy to read.

And she was so gullible.

To think that she even believed his story.

Worse, she offered help.

She will never survive in meteor city.

Her kindness will be abused and because of her habit to easily trust people it will lead to her death.

The wind blew hard.

He exhaled and chose to stop observing her in her sleep.

He recalled the fortune written by the Nostrade girl to her.

The calendar loses a precious component

The remaining months gather to mourn

The mourners play a melody

While the eleventh moon quietly rises

The chrysanthemum withers and falls

To lie on the ground beside bloody scarlet eyes

But you will remain supreme

Even after losing half your limbs

Enjoy the interlude

Search out new allies

East is the direction to go

You will find one who awaits you

He exhaled.

The only verses that apply to him as of today are:

Enjoy the interlude

Search out new allies

East is the direction to go

You will find one who awaits you

Then, could it be her?

The one who awaits him.

But she desires to destroy the Spiders.

All because he corrupted her brain with his lies.

Perhaps, if he tells her the truth she can be an ally.

Observing her, he knew she was strong.

She also has a very interesting ability.

A conjurer of glass.

She has an unlimited ability.

Enjoy the interlude.

Interlude... Break... Enjoy the break.

Does that mean all I need to do was enjoy my stay here?

Is this my break?

Break from what?

From being a spider and their leader.

Enjoy my stay here...

Hmmm...

He needs to gain her trust, anyways.

Also, this was his first time to stay on a mountain.

The place is full of trees. It's full of life. So peaceful and serene.

Unlike Meteor City... Unlike York new city... it was polluted and dangerous.

Mt. Kuraboto is a perfect place to relax and find peace.

Search out new allies

Judging her. She can be a part of the spiders. Her nen ability and aura is impressive. But her attitude may put the spider in trouble. She is a double-edged sword. He has to observe her first.

East is the direction to go

He was at the eastern country of Limphilnes. Mt. Kurabuto, is one of the country's tallest mountain that is at the eastern part of Limphilnes. Everything in this place shouts "East".

You will find one who awaits you

Her words echoed in his ears...

I will help you.

Her words. When she said those words, he felt something warm inside him.

Despite the fact that he tricked her and won her sympathy but her going to the extent of helping him with his "fake revenge" was beyond his expectation.

He exhaled.

Okay, it's decided.

For now, I will enjoy my stay here and gain her trust and observe and once she completely trust me and she passed as a spider I will make her a part of spiders.

With that in mind, Kuroro closed his eyes and let the cold fresh air of Mt. Kurabuto coddle him in his sleep.

A/N: Next chapter, Raven and Kuroro living together. Just how would that be? For romantics out there the romantic scenes will start on Chapter 5. The next chapters is all about building the story and getting to know who is Raven and who is Kuroro. =)