His Frustration

Raven's POV

I sighed as I looked at Kuroro's impeccable poker face.

Who in the world can read this guy's mind?

He was massaging his nape attacked by Mu.

The moment he regained consciousness, I had to immediately stop him from standing in bed and attacking Mu.

By now he had definitely grasp the idea that I brought Mu with me under my free will.

The problem is...

I exhaled once again as I looked at him who seemed patiently waiting to hear me and my reasons.

I honestly do not know how to reason out to Kuroro about Mu staying in the cabin. And I am never good in lying. And I don't think Kuroro's the type of guy who is easy to deceive and to lie to.

Hence, I opted to tell him the truth.

Every single detail.

I told him everything.

He was silent the entire time.

I do not understand myself.

It was so easy for me to tell everything to Kuroro.

Like I could trust him completely.

Perhaps...

Perhaps because I see Nimpha in him.

I looked at him.

"I would understand if you would get mad at my actions." I stated in a low voice.

After all, Mu was there when he was tortured and he was probably the one who located him that caused him being caught and ultimately tortured.

For minutes, I waited for a response but he was just silent with his poker face.

I cannot read him.

I never could.

However, this silence is killing me.

I exhaled.

He must be tired and I am not really helping him with telling him all of these. After all, this is my problem and not his.

I will patiently wait for his response once he is feeling well.

"I'll let you rest." I stated as I left him with his poker face.

Kuroro's POV

I have nothing against Raven's decision.

It has to be done.

I never thought she was actually hiding.

Or not really hiding but she want Raven of the Threebok dead.

As to why, she never stated.

I wanted to ask.

But I didn't.

I breathe slowly.

I am breathing normally but I just have to breathe slowly.

I heard of the Threebok in the past but I was not really interested they were not that much of a threat to the spider. I never thought that what the public and the hunter community know is that all the members of the Threebok are dead.

I subconsciously clenched my fist.

I think I finally understood myself... of why I did not ask her about why she want the community to think that Raven of Threebok is dead.