Who is this guy?

Mu's POV

Just who is this guy?

"Stop" Leo instructed his men who are currently hitting the guy they've captured earlier with everything they got.

"Boy, we can make this the easy way or the hard way, just tell me why did you kill my men?"

Saying Leo is frustrated is an understatement.

They have used all forms of physical abuse but the guy's tough.

And what is most interesting which I am not sure if Leo and his men noticed is that his eyes. His eyes does not show fear.

Aside from the blood and wound all over his face he is actually calm.

I could hardly see pain on his face.

He seemed relaxed.

He seemed comfortable being tortured which actually creeps the hell out of me.

Just who in the world is this guy?

What is most intriguing is the fact that he is not even a nen user? I mean why did he not use it when we captured him. So most probably he is not a nen user.

"Hit him." Leo instructed his men after the guy did not respond.

I averted my gaze.

I am no fan of torture.

I just hate it.

I find it dirty and disgusting.

Regardless, if I am in his situation I also do not know what I can possibly do.

Saying I do not know anything would mean instant death.

Saying I know something and telling everything you know means instant death.

Saying I know something and not really knowing anything would be hard because the only thing Leo kept asking him and the only information he knows is why did you kill my men and Leo can have millions of objective, guessing and faking would be impossible in this case.

So yeah, I think shutting up and enduring all the torture is the only way for him to survive.

That is if he wants to survive.

A/N: I am so inspired to write lately. Expect more updates guys! Thank you for supporting this story! HugsxKisses