The Meeting

A/N:

-The story starts after Kurapika managed to remove Kuroro's nen powers.

-The chapter's story location can be found from the author's wild imagination. (Laughs) It is non-existent.

♠♠♠

"You're awake"

"Where am I?" The man asked.

"At Mt. Kurabuto"

The man closed his eyes. He must be trying to recall what happened... Why he is all wounded and battered.

"What happened?" she asked.

"Where are my clothes?" he asked completely ignoring her.

He stood. Completely ignoring the fact that he is half nude, she can't stop herself from staring at his right arm bearing a spider tattoo. When, she first saw that tattoo, she was certain this man is a member of the infamous gang of thieves renowned as the Phantom Troupe. She immediately conjured owl's eye. However, she was surprised at him being a non nen user. She then decided to bring the man at her cabin near the peak of Mt. Kurabuto for interrogation.

Yes, my days as a black list hunter has been over years ago but I think old habits just never die.

And I am curious and has nothing to do.

He walked and searched for his clothes when she did not respond. He found his shirt. For someone who was wounded he seemed to have a very fast recovery. He was about to leave.

She was alarmed.

"Wait!"

The man ignored her once again.

She attacked him. He avoided her.

She punched him. He deflected her attack.

She was about to attack him again had she not noticed that his wound is bleeding once again.

This man... His face does not even show that his hurt.

His speed equaled hers. Is he really a non nen user?

But my owl's eye is perfectly accurate.

She exhaled.

She stepped away from him.

He was still wary of her. Analyzing... observing her movements.

He then looked at the door and the window.

She produced en. "Escaping is not an option."