What does Mu want Part 2

Raven's POV

July was able to locate him.

I immediately teleported to his given location.

Mu was sitting comfortably under a tree as if he was waiting for me.

Why isn’t he running?

“There’s no way, I can outrun a teleporter.” He stated as if he read my mind. “I have already accepted that fact a long time ago.”

“I’ll kill you.” I brushed away his statement.

“Can you calm down. This is what I am trying to say.”

“Yeah, you probably do your best explaining yourself.” I raised my conjured sword.

“You like Kuroro.”

What?

His statement does not put him in a good place right now.

I changed my position into attack mode.

He is not even in panic.

“You like him.” He repeated for the nth time.

“Shut up.” I yelled.

“C’mon, I am a better looking guy than him and I am taller. Built wise… Hmmm. Perhaps, it’s a tie on that. How many times have I hit on you put my face closer and even kissed you. Sweating, blushing and heart beat a mess definitely happened everytime Kuroro gets closer to you. I mean, seriously, the guy just whispered to your ear and you are blushing like hell?! The guy just took your f*cking rubber gloves and your system goes haywire?! And you’ll f*cking tell me you don’t like the guy?!" He was exhasperated.

"I did all those to you and you don’t feel a f*cking thing well perhaps if there’s something it’s probably annoyance and irritation. All bad feelings for me and for Kuroro all the mushy mushy stuff. And you still don’t get it?" He was staring at me at disbelief.

"C’mon babe you are smarter than this."

Realization hit me.

"I like him."

I felt like somebody slapped with the truth. And yes, somebody did… I just can’t believe it’s Mu.
“Yep.” He stated.

“Damn.”

I did not know when it started but the Leonardo event really made me realize how important he is to me.

The thought of losing him...
The thought of him being in danger...

It scares me.

The fact that he is willing to sacrifice his life for me...
The fact that he undergo those kind of tortures for me...
That changes things...

“Yep. You should just have liked me babe. I am so much better.” He nonchalantly stated.

God, this guy can't read the mood.

“Oh God… Please just shut up.”

He raised his hand and surrender and gestured that his mouth is zipped.

Marcus.

“Damn.” I cursed again.

Upon realization, I felt I lost a lot of energy and had to sit down.

Shit.

I exhaled.

Silence filled the air.

When I calmed down a little.

“You still did not have to kiss me just to make your point.”

He shrugged.

“I can’t think of a good way to have you alone in the forest though; besides, call that my prize for making you realize something so obvious.”

I unconjured the glass sword and lie on the grass.

We did not had a physical combat but I felt so tired.

“The sky is beautiful tonight.” Mu stated as he approached me and lied beside me.

I did not complain.

I have come to terms that I will never understand how his brain works.

He flirts with me like he likes me so much and then makes me realize that I like a man other than him just cause?

He felt like it?

I can’t think the way he thinks.

It’s beyond human reasoning.

But damn…

Damn I like Kuroro.

I should probably visit Marcus’ grave soon.