Her Decision

Raven's POV

I stared at Mu.

He is powerful.

I was not able to face Leonardo immediately earlier because of him being at the building.

The thing is I have a 70% chance of winning against Leonardo which makes him a pretty decent hunter i guess but a striking 45% probability when I used owl's eye to Mu.

So with them together as allies, attacking them would put me at a great disadvantage.

That is why I was spying and observing whether Mu is one of his men. And it seemed he is not one of Leonardo's men based from their conversation.

He is merely a special agent used by Leo to locate people.

Upon conjuring owl's eye he has a very unique ability.

I think it is almost similar to Nympha.

Nen manipulation.

He is a specialist.

He can manipulate even our dormant nen.

Powerful.

I really do not want to fight him.

I don't even know if I can win.

Divide and conquer won't work since he alone is enough to defeat me.

The thing that really bothers me is his humility against his powers.

If I am not wrong, it seemed he just introduces himself as a locator and not as a great nen hunter.

Humble people are always confident about their abilities.

Also, they are very smart and strategic.

Like earlier, when he stated that a month is just enough for me to recuperate. He immediately learned how weakened I am right now. Honestly, he was right. I am honestly on the verge of collapsing. I have fully used my nen. Healing Kuroro, constantly using advance eye spy, killing the elite ten, constantly using owl's eye and heaven's door... I am almost out of nen. It will take one month for me to be fully recharged.

Honestly, he could easily defeat me right now with my current state but i just know he wouldn't. I kept on threatening of fighting him earlier and he opted not to give in despite knowing my current state.

With that I know one thing, he do not want me killed or he do not kill for nonsense.

The truth is, I really have no choice but to accept his three wishes proposal.

I just kept on bargaining and doing the best of my ability to have the three wishes not as burdensome as possible.

Honestly his wishes does not seem hard. Nor will it threaten anything that is important to me except number one.

It is bothersome really.

That is why, I opted to settle it last. To make an impression of how serious I am.

"Fine. I agree with number two and three however for number one I will tell you the truth but under the condition that you cannot use the information against me, you cannot tell it to anyone, and if just an idea of using it against me formed in your head all the information I told you to answer your number one question will be erased in your memory."
I looked at him with my serious face. "Take it or leave it."

He smiled.

He seemed impressed.

And the most creepy of all, he seemed proud.

He kept on nodding his head.

He then stretched out his arms.

"It's a deal baby." He winked.

I subconsciously rolled my eyes from disbelief at his out front flirting towards me.

I looked at his stretched hand.

"I already have you tracked. You cannot do anything about it." Mu stated as if he had read my mind.

I sighed and reached out his hand.

His hands were big and warm and it's not letting my hands go.

"Let it go or I'll cut your hand."

And he pressed it firmly before letting go.

I wanted to shout at him for doing so. Also, I wanted to reprimand him for calling me baby but my mind tells me that I would just waste my time, saliva and effort for he will not listen to me and so I just let him be.

I couldn't care less whatever he calls me and how he acts.

That is the least of my concern right now.

I just want to find whoever has been threatening the most important thing I have been protecting all my life.

And that is the little PEACE i have right now because I made the world believe I am dead.