Breakfast

The sweet aroma of breakfast food woke her up from her deep sleep.

Weird. Last night, there were no horrifying dreams. There were no dreams at all. She slept peacefully.

"You can cook?" she asked as she saw Kuroro in her kitchen.

He looked at her and smiled.

Looks like, his gotten more comfortable in her presence.

"Yes. In my old home, things were never easy. We basically have to learn everything and that include chores."

She smiled.

"Is that also why you have great reflexes?"

He nodded.

"In my old home, you have to be a great fighter to survive."

She nodded.

"And lemme guess you will never tell me where that old home of yours is?"

He smiled.

"You're right. I prefer if you will not know it."

He's done cooking.

He served the food.

"Thank you"

He smiled.

"How about you?"

She looked at him.

"I do not want to tell my story because if I start telling my story there will be no end to it."

He smiled and sat in front of her.

"I do not mind."

She tasted the food.

"It's delicious."

"Thank you." He stared at her with his eyes suspicious. "I hope you're not trying to change the topic."

She laughed. "There's no way I can outsmart you, I guess."

He just smiled.

She exhaled and cleared her throat.

"Well, it may sound surreal but I came from a very wealthy family."

He continued eating. He doesn't seem surprised.

She exhaled in frustration.

"Lemme guess, you know it already right?"

He looked at her and nod.

"I'm sorry."

She smiled. "It's not your fault that you're born genius. Anyways, how did you know?"

"Well, you have a very pretty face and slender body. Your skin may be a little tan but its smooth and fair." He casually said as he continued eating.

She felt herself blush.

He was complimenting her so casually it sounded so genuine in her ears.

"Well, thank you."

He just smiled. "If you are rich, why become a black list hunter?"

She laughed. "It was actually a very long story."

He smiled. "I would like to listen."

"Fine." She exhaled. Well, it's no big deal. "I have a bestfriend ever since I was young, her name was Nimpha like me she came from a wealthy family. Our parents are business partners but other than that we are totally opposite. She was very unfriendly when we were young but she was kind. However, because of her parent's strict upbringing she was very cold and serious. She initially befriended me because her parents' asked her to do so. However, as time passed by we've both enjoyed each other's company. She also started to laugh with me around. And unknowingly she has been my protector. We were inseparable. I am the trouble maker and she gets me out of trouble that is how it has always been."