Crossed Directions - Chapter 18: Truth or Dare

Mary's POV

Truth or dare. I was playing truth or dare with one direction. The one direction I've always been dreaming of. We were now friends. I know, it took me a bit of time to realize this. We have just come back from the amusement park. We had a blast there. Harry did make kind of like a scene because Tina's incident but at the end he got over it and had a lot of fun. We were now sitting in the living room of Viviane's flat with the boys, Tina and some loud Pink blasting through the speakers connected to Alice's iPod.

Aunt Shelby was in her room watching some sort of movie and she didn't even come out when we arrived so she didn't saw the boys.

"I WANNA GET IN TROUBLE. I WANNA START A FIGHT." Harry shouted into my ear, causing some serious damage to them, while dancing like a drunk truck driver.

"Huh?" I said, staring at him blankly.

"Mary, it's your turn... SO WHAT I'M STILL A ROCKSTAR." Harry sang again. Well someone is either really drunk or really is into Pink...

"Turn of what?" I asked, oblivious to what I was doing five minutes ago.

"You are asking Lou, silly. NANANAANANANA! Gosh I love this song! Why the hell aren't you peasants dancing?" Harry said while throwing his arms in the air. He then, proceeded to yank Tina and Alice with his hands and forced them to dance.

"What do you think you are doing? I am the sassy one here. Besides, you don't have as much style as me to say peasants." Louis said while doing a Z formation.

"Ehh... Louis Tommo Tomlinson, sit down and let's play truth or dare you primadonna. Harry, leave the poor girls alone and sit down too." I said in a parental tone.

Harry, Louis and Tina both sat down but just as Alice was lowering herself, "Feel so close" by Calvin Harris came next. She freaking loves that song. I swear there had only passed less than ten seconds when she was already screaming at my ear.

"I FEEL SO CLOSE TO YOU RIGHT NOW, IT'S A FORCEFIELD."

I only looked at her with my best you-are-despicable look and commanded her with my eyes to sit down.

"I may have seated down but you will never shut me up." She said while continuing to sing at the top of her lungs.

"Dare." Said Louis while clamping his hand over Alice's mouth. Hum... I am sensing some romantic vibes here, I thought while Alice began threatening to lick Louis' hand,

"I dare you to lick Alice's armpit" I said without giving it a second thought. Alice immediately stopped singing and stood up.

"Ew! How you dare Mary!" Screamed Alice with a horrified look on her face.

Revenge is sweet. That's what she gets for making my ears hurt with her horrible singing tone.

"My pleasure" said Lou with a smirk on his face, and a hint of excitement. Again romantic vibes! I giggled quietly while looking at Louis' mischievous look in his face.

"Don't. You. Dare. Get away lou!" Said Alice while running around the flat.

"I guess I will have to use my extremely big muscles" Said Louis, and with that, he lifted Alice up, and with the help of Liam and Zayn, they took her to the couch where they tied up her arms and legs with some rope Zayn randomly found on the flat, leaving her left arm untied, for Lou to lick her left armpit.

"Untie me now Boobear please." Alice said with a puppy look. Louis just chuckled.

"Daddy Direction? Put some order. Be responsible!" She tried with Liam, in a more threatening tone. Liam shook his head and mouthed a silent no.