Crossed Directions - Chapter 10: We are going clubbing!

ALICE POV

“Oh gosh!” I shouted, ashamed of Mary breaking the plate.

I immediately forgot about freaking One Direction in front of me and remembered my manners. I put half of our order in a table near the scene.

Then I went to Mary and calmed her down. I told her that she needed to act cool if she wanted them to talk to us. However, I don’t think it would matter if she acted cool now. We already made fool of ourselves. Last time I checked Harry was with his horrified face and the other boys were with a shocked look.

This is so not how I imagined it would all be. I think this just ruined my trip because it was like my dream and now…

Is that Liam coming towards us?! He took off his sunglasses and hoodie and started his way to us.

WHAT THE FLACK

“It looks like you need some help. I am Liam although I think you already know.” He said with his beautiful Britain accent and a lovely smile.

“Sorry for the mess Liam. We are big fans of your work guys. This is Mary and I am Alice.” I replied back with what I thought was a cute smile but probably resulted completely fake.

Mary, Liam and I began picking up the food that had been unharmed. The croissant had miraculously stayed on its napkin but there was coffee and cream everywhere, along with pieces of white plate. My coffee had fell for some reason too even though Mary wasn’t carrying it. I guess I was star struck too.

The old lady of the counter, who had seen the little incident, came rushing moments later with a container and some gloves to pick up the glass.

I decided to stand up and we all stood up at unison like we were thinking the same thing.

“So… Do you wanna join the lads and me?”

OF COURSE. How the hell I am going to say no? Omg.. Omg.

“Yeah sure!” I replied with a big smile.

How the hell I am going to act calm when I got Liam freaking Payne inviting me to sit with the other four members of one of the hottest band I have ever seen.

We both made our way to the table and picked up our remaining food in the way.

Niall had already taken his sunglasses and hoodie off. Harry remained with his hoodie and the others were with hoodie and sunglasses.

Liam motioned us to sit in the nearest chair. I sat in the chair next to Liam and Mary sat in the chair next to Louis.

While we were sitting I am quite sure I heard Niall telling the boys something like “Where are your manners. Take your hoodies off!” and then the boys took their hoodies off.

“So this is Mary and this is Alice, they are big fans.” Liam said with a gesture towards us.

“A very big fan I might add.” Louis said while eyeing Mary and smiling.

“So what brings you here? Are you from England?” A beautiful Irish accent spoke.

“No, we are not from here. We are on vacation, in fact we arrived today.” I said.

“We came here as a sweet sixteen trip because it has always been our dream.” Mary spoke for the first time, more calm.

“So where are you staying? Why are you in a deserted coffee shop when you could be at a more exciting place?” Harry said.

“We are staying at my cousin’s flat. Because it is our first day, we didn’t want to do something to exhausting. So we decided we could go just for a walk in this plaza near to Viviane’s flat.” I said.