Crossed Directions - Chapter 7: Mothers

Mary's POV

OMFG OMFG. I kept thinking that. Today is Thursday wich means TOMORROW WE ARE FLACKING GOING TO UK!!

I let a little giggle to scape from my mouth in math class. Okay, everyone is staring at me. Breathe, breathe, act like you don't care, calm down.

This class was sooo boring that I started to sing Na Na Na in my head, but I didn't realize I was really singing it out loud.

"Is this a music class or what?" Said Miss Heather. Gosh I hate her.

"No, is a math class"I said.

"So why were you singing, huh?"

"BECAUSE I FLACKING WANTED TO, K." Of course, I just said that in my mind.

"I was just distracted, that's all" I said.

"Well, pay attention and stop thinking about that silly boy band you all girls like, 1D I think"

I didn't answer her comment. It was just irrelevant. Suddenly the bell rang, which meant it was lunch time! Two classes more and we are outtttttt, until tomorrow-.- well its ok. I was walking straight to the door when my books fell on the floor, it was an accident of course. And in front of Daniel, who was walking at the same time as me. I'm so stupid.

"Here, I'll help you" he said.

"Oh, thanks! I'm just so distracted about the travel thing and you know haha"

"Its okay" he said smiling. You like Edward, not Daniel. Edward, not Daniel; Edward, not Daniel. I kept thinking that while I was getting out of the classroom and talking to him, but I was going to meet Alice so I said bye to him and went to look for her.

She was walking towards the cafeteria when I reached her.

"Heeeeeey there crazy gurl!" I said

"Hahaha hey nigga-bestie" she said.

"Ready for tomorrow!? I am!!!!!"

"I know right!! I can't wait! Hey you know, you are staying with me tonight! Sleepover babeeee!" She said

.

"Wowoooo! Partaayyy" when I said this, we started to do a little version of the inbetweeners dance, we loved it:')

"You have to come with me first to my house and help me pick my clothes! Let's go there before going to your house in 2 hours okay?" I said.

"Uhh I'm too tired to walk there, but okaayy" she said.

We kept talking about how excited we were and all that.

*3:00 p.m.*

"FREEDOM!" I screamed as we were walking down the hall and to my house. Everyone was staring at me and Alice but we didn't care. Only boring people say you are immature just because you know how to have fun. We were walking to my house when we felt someone was following us. We looked at each other and we understood we were feeling the same thing. Suddenly we saw a shadow and someone shouted at us from behind, we got scared until we realized they were Daniel and Edward. Jokers.

"OMG you scared us! We thought the ones who were following us were about to kidnap us and sell us in a market or something! Don't do that ever again!!" Said Alice and I agreed.

"HAHAHA. Well sorry, we were joking. Mind if we walk with you wherever you are going to?" Said Edward.

"We are going to my house to pick up some clothes... Haha" I said.

'Uhmm you want company while you walk there?" Said Daniel.

"Its okay, you can come" I said smiling and Alice turned red , like a tomato, I almost laughed at her face but I tried to contain my laughter.