Crossed Directions - Chapter 3: Stupid smiles

Chapter 3

Mary's POV

After Alice left my house, I couldn't stop jumping. This was perfect, we'd always dreamed of this, and now we'll finally have the trip of our lives!

"Thanks mom, thanks dad, I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!"

"Well you must believe it hun, because in a week it will be real" said my mom happily.

"Of course, it will be real. We are going to miss you so much, be responsible and take care" added my dad.

"I'm going to miss both of you, too! And of course, I will! But… Just a question. How did you let me go to UK and Ireland without you? I just thought you would never let me do that..."  

"Well, it's all about the responsibility and age. You are a great student, friend, girl and daughter so, why not? And you have also Alice with you so, it's all okay" Said my mom and my dad agreed. I love them so much. "Thanks mom, it means so much, and thanks dad too, I love you!!”

“MARY STEVENS YOU ARE GOING TO UK!” I screamed referring to me in third person. Yeah, I am not normal.

I quickly ran to my room, and listened to my party playlist from my ipod. Up all night came up next and I got wild and began dancing around and singing. That song made me imagine how a party with One Direction would be. Just the idea made me get more and even more excited about it! I glanced quickly to my blackberry, looking at my chats. I told all my best friends and friends that I was going to England. I just wanted to let everyone know my luck. Some replied with a hint of jealously, others with happiness.

I just kept asking myself the same question. What the hell would happen if I (okay, we) meet them?

I kept thinking about the possibility of meeting them… Would that happen? If it does, OMGGGGG. With that thought I started to fangirl so hard laughing like a fool and jumping on my bed, until my mom came and stared at me like I was crazy.

"Fangirl moment, huh?"

"You know me so well mom! Do you think I have a chance of meeting them?” I said with a laugh.

"Well hun, I can't assure you, you will meet them, but what I can tell you is that never stop believing. Who knows...? It may come true soon, or it may won't.” Mom said to me.

"You always give me hope mom, thanks" I replied, smiling at her.

"No problem sweetie, now go to sleep. It is late.” Mom said.

 My father’s voice called from the other side of the house. “Bridget, could you please make me a sandwich”.

“I am coming Gilbert!” My mom replied while kissing my head and saying one last goodnight.

Everything was perfect. That night I felt asleep with a stupid smile plastered on my face.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Hola gente! @MariaReginaIsaza here! Sorry for kinda late upload but hey you cannot complain. I posted double this time. Also go and check the cast for the story. Hailee steinfeld is going to be me; well not really, Mary is going to be her. Well anyways. YEAH BABY. Alice is going to be Isabelle Fuhrman. The chick from the orphan and the hunger games. Btw: Awesome movie! The second one, not the first one. HAHA. This is dedicated to a very awesome reader who told us feedback. YOU ARE AWESOME DUDE!

Well anyhow THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR READING THIS

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BYE BEAUTIFUL READER

I LOVE CAPS LOCK ASDFGHDJDKFJDKJ