Crossed Directions - Chapter 5: This is it

Mary's POV

I woke up on Monday morning at 5:30. Ugh school. Thank God it is the last week and then Alice and I are off to UK WOHOOOO! Okay Mary, you need to take a shower, move your lazy arse and start walking to the bathroom! -I told to myself. Yep, I'm that kind of girl who talks alone. Oh well I'm weird, but I like that.

I grabbed my blackberry to see if I had new texts and I did had a new one from Alice. She told me about her plan, it was perfect. I loved Viviane, she was really kind and she totally knew how to have fun. This is gonna be great, hope she can convince her parents, and if she doesn't I will help her. We need to avoid her Aunt Shelby, she is really kind but.. annoying and kinda weird. In a bad way.

I took a bath and went downstairs to eat.

 I found my mom with pancakes and sausage, my faves!

"Good morning hun! "

"Hey mom!"

"How you slept? This is your last week of school!" Said mom. "Hahaha fine, thanks! Yep I can't be more excited causeeeee... I'M ALSO GOING TO EUROPE WITH MY BESTIE K!? THANKS A LOT AGAIN!"

"Hahaha your welcome hun! But remember, we won't be there so you need to be responsible in your actions and take care of yourself and Alice and of course, your Aunt Melissa (Alice's mom) told us your going with Aunt Shelby so everything will be all right"

"WHAT, IS IT OFFICIAL!?" I screamed almost choking on my pancakes.

"Yeah, didn't I told you? She'll be your chaperone!"

" Umm Okay .. Okay.." I said thinking that Alice's plan MUST work. We can't go with her aunt.

My dad woke up and took me to school and as I was entering I saw Edward with Daniel. They walked towards me. My heart melted as I saw Daniel's dreamy eyes. Mary stop. Daniel is Alice's property. You should like Edward.

"Hey" They said in unison.

"Hello" I replied as cool as I could.

"I heard you are going to UK with Alice, that's awesome!"

"Hahaha yep! I'm so excited I can't contain my emotions!"

"Hahaha. You like one direction, right?"

"HOW CAN YOU ASK ME THAT OMFG DON'T YOU KNOW ME OR WHAT!" I said.

"Haha, you can maybe meet them, who knows."

"Yeah, I hope so, its hard but oh well, dream doesn't cost a thing"

I saw Alice coming down the hall and I said goodbye to the boys. Daniel smiled at me with his beautiful smile. Gosh, stop thinking of him you idiot. Well, anyways that went surprisingly well. I just hope Alice brings good news.   "Mary, I have news" "Good news or bad news?" I said. "They aren't exactly phenomenal but they are best than anything". "Mary..." -Alice started- "My parents agreed! We are staying at Viviane's flat. However, Aunt Shelby is coming. She wants to see her daughter and today in our breakfast with her I just couldn't said no to her. She isn't so bad if you think. Viviane is the one who is taking us sightseeing the city and then she is going to let us explore it for a few days while she has quality time with her mother".   I  just couldn't help it. I began jumping and shrieking. This wasn't perfect but it was good. Really, really good.   This friday. This is it. We are going to England. We have some good memories but the best are yet to come with this trip. This is it.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Author note: (Dora) Well here is chapter 5, hope you liked it. Soon the girls will be shipping off to England. WOOHOO Okay I put on a gif and a video just for you amazing people. Sorry for late upload. Not my fault *cough* mariareginaisaza's fault *cough* Just kidding. She is amazing. Go and fan her! Well all the photos of the hailee steinfeld and isabelle f, I have previously posted are from google. My profile picture is another option I had in mind for the cover of this story, although, I like this one better. All the gifs and videos are NOT mine. THANKS FOR FANNING, VOTING, COMMENTING, ADDING TO READING LIST AND READING! IT MEANS THE WORLD! SERIOUSLY GUYS! Dedicated to an awesome person who wrote a comment related to carrots. CARROTASTIC! Well bye and thanks again!