43. Pain, lots of pain

END OF FREAKY FRACKEN FLASHBACK FINALLY

That's how I ended up here. About to fight half my family and the boy who last night told me he wanted to marry me. Fucking great.

We charged at each other, hearing mumbles from the other group I made out something about stopping with Peter's voice.

Dad and Rhodey blasted up, Sam flicked out his wings and began flying. Wanda used her telekenisis to 'fly', something I haven't quite managed to learn with out face planting.

Things were flying everywhere, Wanda was throwing cars, Clint was shooting arrows every which way, Dad, Rhodey, and Sam where all flying around. It was too fucking much all at once.

I fell back slightly landing on my ass. Cowering. I was shaking really fucking hard. Bucky turned around whilst fighting T'Challa and noticed my state.

He got distracted, staring at me, dumbfounded almost. T'Challa took advantage, kicking him hard in the side, causing him to fall to the left, almost directly infront of me. He rolled over getting up, ran towards me. "Hey hey hey it's okay, we're all okay it's going to be okay. C'mon let's get up, can you stand?" Bucky comforted me.

I cleared my throat. "Yeah. Yeah I got this I'm sorry come on," I told him. I can't. I can't do this shit this is my family and my boyfriend how am I supposed to fight them?! Then, T'Challa ran up and kicked Bucky's side from behind making him fly away from me.

I immediately began to fight back against T'Challa. I punch him in the side before swiftly jumping up and landing a kick on the side of his head. He didn't seem to budge.

"I get if you're fighting this over the accords but you're not. I know you're not. You are fighting because you want to get justice or some bullshit and I get that. But Bucky didn't kill your father. He wasn't there I swear!"

"I do not care what you say." He began fighting again swiftly kicking me in the side but he hesitated bring his leg down so I grabbed it and flipped him in the air.

Webbing him to the ground using multiple layers I look at the others seeing dad and Steve fighting. I latch a web onto each boot of dads suit and pull him backwards. Which may have not been the best idea, considering he came hurdling into me and I couldn't exactly do anything about it. I kept out of the way as realization set in, flailing as he feel, he ended up landing a foot in the middle of my back, something I can't exactly blame him for.

"Come on! You're my daughter! Why are you fighting against me," he growls as he crashes. I shoot more webs attempting to hold him down to see Wanda throwing T'Challa. Peter swung above him and Cap threw his shield, cutting his web causing him to fall. He rolled on the platform and talked to Steve for a moment before webbing his shield and foot.

"Gotta blast." I grumble in dad's direction.

Peter kicks Steve, shoving him up against the back of a car. I swing over just as Peter webs both of his wrists.

He's pulling him back, I jump onto Peter, wrapping a leg around his stomach and his shoulders flipping him over, at the same time Cap, yanks the web and does a flip causing Peter and I to go flying and. We rolled but managed to stay connected during our little flight. We stopped and he was on top of me, not my favorite way to start a fight.

"What the hell do you think you're doing (Y/n)?" Peter hissed.

"Trying to save the guy I thought you wanted to like you! Sure as hell isn't gonna happen now!" I growled fighting to get in a better position. Peter lept of and turned quickly and caught Steve's shield mid air.