7. Not something I thought I would here you say ever

"Do you wanna leave it playing while we eat?" Peter asked me while we were picking up the small mess we had made.

"Yeah, I don't mind." Between the two of us I'd guess we've seen this movie at least one hundred and fifty times.

Silently we cleaned up and washed our hands before sitting down to eat dinner with May. "Thank you for dinner May," I smiled as I pulled out the chair I normally sit in.

"Yeah, thank you Aunt May."

We had a relatively quiet dinner after that. She asked us about school and told us about the kitchen today, it was sweet and so contradicting of my own family.

Eventually Peter and I went back to our movie and sat on the couch while May worked on something in the kitchen in her laptop.

We were on the third movie when I finally heard the laptop close in one swift motion.

"Ok I'm going to sleep kids good night," May said accompanied with a yawn.

"Okay, good night May," I told her.

"Night," Peter said.

I picked up my phone and looked at it. "Wow it's already eleven thirty," I mumbled.

"Oh wow," Peter said looking at my phone screen. "We're only on Prisoner of Azkaban, are you ready for an all nighter?

"Yes!" I said dramatically.

After Aunt May went back to her room from the bathroom I looked at Peter and I pecked him on the lips.

"Do you mind if I go change I'd rather not sleep in jeans?" Peter asked.

"I thought we weren't sleeping," I laughed raising an eyebrow at him. "But no I don't mind." I moved over as he stood up.

"Do you want some clothes I have some old shorts that should fit you?" He asked.

"Yeah, I know you do." I sighed as he put his hand out to help me up. "I don't want to get up!" I groaned.

"Fine," he put his hand up rolling his eyes with a smirk.

"But my jeans are uncomfortable," I whined even more.

"You're dramatic." He leaned down and took me by the elbow to pull me to my feet.

"That was unkind," I grumbled gaining my bearings.

"Mhm, sure," he scrunched his nose before turning on his heel towards the short hallway. There should've been two holes in the back of his head with how hard I was glaring through him. I gave up and rolled my eyes before following him.

I walked through his door to him grabbing clothes off of the bottom bunk and I moved to the chest of drawers opposite him.

"Hey! Hey, hey, don't go through my drawers! I just moved everything around that's my underwear!" Peter yelled when I opened his shirt drawer. My hand had already fallen from the knob when he shouted at me.

"Sorry," I put my hands up in defense, laughing as he ran towards the drawer and shut it.

He rolled his eyes only making me laugh harder and my snicker continued all the way until he handed me a pair of clothes of his liking.

Peter held my hand as we walked back to the couch. We moved around until we eventually found a comfortable place whilst cuddling."

Now on the fifth movie, Sirius was getting dangerously close to the curtain and I could feel myself tearing up with anticipation.  I had moved away from Peter sometime during The Goblet of Fire and he reached out and grabbed my hand. When I looked at him he was still focused on the movie, not turning to me.

Still not looking, he leaned towards me with a pause. "It's okay to be sad," he whispered. He kissed me on the cheek quickly and pulled away like he was trying to be sneaky.

I rolled my eyes, wiping the right one before turning to him. He had a devious grin on his face, still refusing eye contact. I sat up   kissing him, both of us ignoring the sad scene.