33. Rings

(Your P.O.V.)

It was cold but I didn't want to move, it felt like there was already a blanket on me but I'm not going to bother to open my eyes.

Voices. There are people talking but I can't make out the voices well enough to know who they belong to.

Curiosity eventually getting the better of me I slowly open my eyes and they were attacked by the bright lights above me and I quickly flung my hand up to cover them. Wherever I'm laying I felt the weight shift next to me.

"(Y/n) you 'wake doll?" Bucky's voice was clear from a few seats over.

"Yeah. Why is it so fucking bright?"

"It's called daytime (Y/n) you don't seem to go out during it often," He said sarcastically.

"Fight me Bucky," I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe when you feel better," he chuckled and pat my head as he stood up.

"I can still kick your ass if they'd take this shit off of me," I pulled slightly at the drip connected to me before wincing.

"Sure ya could," he laughed and came back into the living room with a cup of water and some pills in his hand. "Take these," he handed the things to me and quickly I took a swig of my drink and swallowed the pills.

"Thanks. Does that mean I can take this off now?" I ask quickly after.

"I'll tell you what, get your dad up here and I'll hp you convince him to take it off for an hour
If you feel okay we'll leave it off if it hurts we'll put it back on, deal?" He asks.

"Deal," I say and boop his index finger. "F.R.I.D.A.Y. Where's dad at?" I ask soon after laying back on the couch.

"He's on his way up. I notified him when you woke up," The voice explained.

"Okay, thank you Fri," I pause. "Buck you got my phone?" I ask as I begin to stand up and look for it.

"Here it's in the kitchen," he said and stood up and started walking towards it. "Here ya go," he handed it to me.

"What the fuck it's ten!" I half shout. "How long was my surgery?" I ask.

"Seven hours until you first woke up but you can but up around five ish and we decided to let you sleep," he shrugs as if sleeping ten hours is normal. Maybe for some I guess but not me.

"Damn it," I mumble quietly.

10:13. What class would that be? Well.. yeah third hour. Peter can use his phone in science! That teacher doesn't give a shit I'm just gonna call him.

I clicked on his contact and after two rings I heard something fall and then Peter's voice. "(Y/n)?" He said quickly and I heard a little woosh . I'm guessing he was picking up whatever I heard fall.

"That's me," I laughed slightly.

"Hi baby! How are you feeling?" He asked and I heard someone chuckle. "Ned!" I heard Peter groan and a slight 'oof' from Ned.

"I'm okay. Still hurt a little but I just wanted to call you and let you know I'm not dead or anything," I laugh slightly.

"Yeah. Sorry Ned's bothering me cause I called you 'baby' one sec," I heard a tap and I knew he muted his phone. Not even thirty seconds later he was back. "Sorry about that," he laughed. "Want to hang out after school?" He asks.

"I'd love to but I think I'm medically grounded so you'd have to come here," I smile thinking of Peter coming here.

"That'd be great (Y/n) so I'll see you after- oh shit! I gotta go I spilt stuff love you bye!" He said quickly before hanging up. I giggled slightly at the ending of his call.