31. More blood

"Well I uh, yeah of course I've heard of Scarlet Witch but what the fuck is wrong with your hands?" Mj whisper-yells.

"You were right earlier. When you didn't believe it was a motorcycle wreck but that's not even half of the lies."

"Lies? What are you talking about (Y/n)? You're scaring me," Mj says, eyes not leaving the sparks flying from my fingers.

"Well lets... I guess we start from the beginning. (y/d/n) is not my father and sparkles aren't the only thing I can do," I tell her stop waving my fingers but instead I twist and lift them to making her bag start lifting in the air I set it back down after moving it enough to prove it's not fake.

"Well what... what else can you do? And what does it have to do with scarlet witch?!" She asks her voice raising slightly.

"It's... a long story but these things I can do... I got them with her and Pietro when Strucker was experimenting on them.. uh on us. So the motorcycle crash was not a motorcycle crash. Did you hear about the elavator failing and falling about two hundred stories? That wasn't an intern with Barnes it was me. I've got a lot more explaining to do but I can't do it here I'm sorry that I couldn't tell you before I thought it would keep you safe but someone knows about me now and if they know me they know you I'm sorry and I'll do whatever I can to keep you safe," I start rambling.

"(Y/n) what the fuck you've gotta be joking," she told me. Her eyebrows were tilted in concern but her mouth was still hanging open slightly from the shock of everything.

Throwing my hands up dramatically I say, "See. I told you you wouldn't believe it. I know it sounds like a load of shit but there's no reason for me to lie now."

"There wasn't one before either. I can look out for myself but it's fine. Your intentions were good."

"Well my dad's gonna kill me for bringing another friend home who knows but uh yeah we should probably go there after school first," I say too fast.

"Another? Who else knows? Peter?" She asks. "Also your dad. I knew it wasn't the other guy but I never said anything but you never said who exactly it wasnl," she explains.

"Yeah it was Peter it's a long story and too much about spiders but I'll tell you later. And the dad thing, you don't always agree with his stuff but uh Tony Stark," I swallowed hard. "He's my dad."

"Oh. That's okay. So tonight you want me to come over?" She asked voice showing no emotion.

"You won't be let in by yourself, do you want to just come home with me?"

"Sure I'll text my mom," she tells me.

"Okay," I say and starting reading again. That's the thing about Mj, Anyone else wouldn't be satisfied with the answers I gave them.

For a little less than fifteen minutes we sat in reading the I'll only sound coming from us turning a page but I was getting restless. "Wanna go get soemthing from starbucks?" I ask standing up quickly.

"Why not. But coffee? Really (Y/n) I think you've gotten addicted," she says snarkily putting her book in her bag.

"Whatever if you'd only gotten five hours of sleep in the last three days and they were filled with nightmares you'd need coffee too," I say and trying to laugh realizing I took a dark turn in the conversation. "Sorry that wasn't nice," I said quietly.

"Not really but it's fine I was just being snarky," She says kindly.

"Okay. The shop's only like four blocks right?" I ask quickly as we start our walk.

"I think, will you be okay to go that far? " she answers with another question.

"Should be. Part of the super power thing is an enhanced healing and all that so in three days all I'll have is scars," I explain.