27. Family

All of us were sitting around and watching movies. I was cuddled up next to Peter and he had his arm around me, next to me was Bucky and Steve and Bucky had his arm slung over Steve's shoulder. On the love seat sat Wanda and Vision and Pietro was next to Wanda in his wheelchair. Pepper and Dad where in the kitchen grabbing snacks for us all.

"You know I haven't taken you on a real date yet," Peter mumbled kissing my head. "Would you like to go somewhere Sunday? I've got an idea in mind," he smiled against my hair.

"That sounds great," I looked up smiling. I gave him a little peck on the lips before my attention going back to the movie.

(Steve's boring movie Time Skip)

"My turn! We should watch Love, Simon! That's like the best movie," I half shouted.

"You always want to watch that," Clint laughed. He and Nat rejoined us during Steve's movie. They'd gone to see Laura and the little ones.

"Yeah but we always watch something else so I think we should watch Love, Simon," I told them crossing my arms. I heard Peter chuckle behind me so I jabbed him with my elbow.

"Hey! What was that for!" Peter laughed at me.

"You're laughing at me that's what!"

"I'm sorry," he laughed pulling me tighter against him.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Fri please put on Love, Simon," Dad spoke to the A.I.

"Thank you," I said dragging out the last syllable. "Peter will you go grab my Tylenol?" I whispered looking up at him.

"I thought you didn't want my help," he teased while he stood up.

"Shut up," I complained. "Will you just bring the bottle over so I can stop making people get up?" I asked him.

He brought it over as I sat up and he handed me the two pills and my water.

"Thank you," I said before gulping the pills and water together.

"There's no way I can tell anyone about what happened is there?" I asked without looking at anyone.

"No. I'm sorry (Y/n) you can't tell anyone about this. If they don't know now they can't know. We had to put this on Shield's files but you're an intern who happened to be with Bucky at the time," Dad said tapping his fingers along his wrist.

"What will I do about this stuff?" I ask gesturing to the stitches on my forehead and my stomach.

"We've been thinking about a cover story and we thought of one but we wanted to ask you about it. What if we said you were in a motorcycle accident?" Dad told me.

"Backstory?" I ask him knowing there's more.

"You were riding with your uncle monday night and a tire blew out causing you both to fly off and he broke his wrist and well," Dad paused gesturing to me. "This happened to you," he finished.

"What if I still can't walk well? Will I need crutches for a few days?" I ask him as I hear the movie start in the background.

"We're going to see how you do today without anything and if you can walk well enough tomorrow then no you wont but if you have to then we will get you some but you should heal quick enough," Dad finished before we all turned our attention back to the movie just as Simon finished his monologue.

We sat through it laughing, smiling, and cursing Martin's name under our breath as it was appropriate. And of course I cried when 'Blue' was no longer speaking to Simon. Peter's eyes watered and he griped my hand tighter in said scene.