Chapter 22 (Roar;)

Chapter 22

Every bone in my body cracked as I attempted to stand up.

I had managed to somehow cry myself asleep in front of my own front door. Waiting for Sam to turn back around and say he was joking. Every word he said was true but that doesn't make it hurt any less. I could practically feel the depression kicking in as my side burned. My tiger absolutely loathed me and I can't even put it against her. Because I hate myself.

Raking a hand through my tangled hair, my eyes widened in shock.

I've skipped 5 days of school... and a Truant Officer has yet to be called.

Sprinting towards my bathroom, I groaned as I stared at the heavy bags under my eyes. My breath even smelled like I decided to just eat 20 onions before I went to bed. So after I took a shower, changed my clothes and brushed my teeth, I headed to my doom.

Walking wasn't as fun as I hoped it would be, and I couldn't stop myself from imagining Sam pulling up in his black vehicle. Which was completely desperate in my opinion. Because guys are like an incurable disease...or maybe it's just me with the problem.

Walking into the stupid hallway, I suddenly realized that Sam was my only friend at school. So I can count, asking for directions good bye. Not even bothering to go to the office and ask for my schedule, I waltzed into the first classroom I saw (YOLO).

And sadly, I managed to waltz right into chemistry. The teacher glared at me in annoyance and started shooting questions at me left and right. Of course I did the right thing, by promptly flicking him off with my special finger and sitting my tail down. His jaw fell open in shock before he angrily continued on with....whatever he was talking about. You know like chemistry....stuff?

By the time the bell rang, I had to peel my face off of the desk and wipe the drool from my mouth. At least I learned one thing!

If I ever have trouble sleeping at night, I can just listen to a chemistry lecture.

Smart, huh?

Chucking up the deuces at the angered teacher, a sad smirk made it's way onto my face as I slammed the classroom door behind me. I keep expecting Sam to just pop up and crack a couple of cheesy pick up lines. But he isn't going to come back for a long time and it's my fault.

Just before I could enter another random classroom, someone roughly shoulder bumped me. Causing me to quickly stumble and slam into a locker. My face flamed red as I cracked my knuckles.

"OMG, I AM SOOOOO SORRY! First I'm late for school then I lost my homework.....Wait, what was I saying again?"

Blankly staring at the rambling red head with a face full of freckles, I gave her a stiff nod before walking on. Unfortunately, the world hates me and allowed her to dig her manicured nails into my arm, preventing me from leaving.

"WAIT! PLEASE DON'T GO!" She screamed like a banshee.

My eyes widened and I tried to calm her done as she continued to scream bloody murder.

"Ok I'll stay! Just stop screaming!"

The screams automatically became mute and my mouth dropped open in disbelief. Was this girl bipolar? Or just straight up, crazy?

With an excited clap of her hands, she squealed in joy before skipped off in another direction. Probably making more spells for her evil little conniving potions.

Little red headed witch!

A smile threatened to appear on my face as I crashed another classroom lesson.

I think I just found my first friend.

No matter how crazy, she may be.

Sam would be proud...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, comment and follow Cans!