Chapter 9 (Roar;)

Chapter 9

I just noticed that I don't know his name. This entire time, I have been calling him mate or alpha. He looks like a Taylor Lautner to me, so I'm going to call him Tautner!(Taylor+Lautner=Tautner).

I kept feeling air brush against my forehead, so I stubbornly opened my eyes and froze. Who knew that, Sam was actually really hot up close! His blonde hair, had soft brown highlights in it and his eye lashes were a dark brown. A clear face, gave him his playboy appearance and he had a nice, angular jaw.

My hands were on his chest and our legs were entwined together. Since he was taller than me, my head rested in the crook of his neck. A xbox remote was poking my back and I could see pieces of popcorn all over us. Closing my eyes, I rested my head on his chest and slowly started to drift off at the sound of his heart beat. The silence was nice and quiet, but a booming growl, jolted me fully awake. Before I could blink, Sam was half awake and being slammed against the wall by Tautner.

"How dare you touch my mate!" he growled.

Sam's face was red from confusion and lack of air, so he shot me a desperate look saying to get the devil spawn under control. So I did what any person would do to calm a angry alpha down....

In the spur of the moment, I franticly grabbed the xbox remote and threw it at his head.

Now before you yell at me, in the movies the person always miraculously dodges the flying object right?! So how was I supposed to know that he would just stand there like an idiot?!

The xbox remote made contact with his head and next thing you know, he is down for the count. Sam and I both just kind of stared at his motionless body in shock before Sam had one of his mental break downs.

"HOLY CRAP,RAYNE! WHAT DID YOU DO!"

I shrugged and walked over to my mate's possible corpse,

"Did I kill him?" I asked, nudging his head with my foot.

"I DON'T KNOW! WHY DID YOU THROW IT AT HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE?!"he shrieked.

Shooting him an angry glare, I crossed my arms,

"It was self defense!"

"IT'S NOT SELF DEFENSE IF YOU WERE'NT THE VICTIM!"Sam cried naggingly.

"Well, I felt threatened for my life so....."

"HOW COULD YOU FEEL THREATENED IF,I WAS THE ONE BEING CHOCKED?!"

I sighed and plopped down on the couch, sending a weary glance at my mate's body before rubbing my temples. This is why I hate having to think! I always over work my interest meter! And this problem was boring me by the second.

"Why don't we just throw his body in the river?"

Sam shot me a disbelieving look, smothered with annoyance,

"I don't know, maybe its because HE IS YOUR MATE AND THE PACK ALPH-"

Before he could finish, a pained groan filled the room. In horror, we both looked at the body and screamed,

Shouting,"GHOST!!!!", I raced towards the body and whacked it in the head with the xbox remote once again.

There will be no, human possession tonight!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi cans!!!

around of applause for our ghost hunting expert in this chapter and thank you for reading. Sorry it's short.