Chapter 28 (Roar;)

Chapter 28

The last thing I want to do is confront my ex-mate, who cheated on me when I was going to choose him as a life partner.

My side flared with pain and I completely ignored it. My tiger was just being a pussy (Pun intended). Eventually we returned to the cave, not at all surprised to see Cole and Dale staring each other down at the cave. Pulling my big girl pants on, I shifted behind a tree and grabbed my clothes before going out to meet them.

My eyes widened as I took in his unshaven face, half-dead looking appearance. He put a new definition to "letting yourself go". I ALMOST felt sorry for him until I remembered him lip locking with a girl who's fake tan made her look like a Oompa Loompa from Willy Wonka.

Yes, I'm bitter. Get over it.

His eyes filled with gator tears as he let out a FAKE sob of despair. Falling to his knees (probably went to acting school) he slowly crawled towards me. Dale put his hands up in horror at seeing a man like this, especially an alpha. Slowly he backed away, leaving me to my own demise.

"My wolf is dying and hates me, almost as much as I hate myself. I'm too dangerous for the pack to be around so I momentarily passed my title down to my Beta. I've been searching for you ever since I heard about what happened between you and Sam. The reason I cheated was because I was too caught up in myself and thought you picked Sam. I know it's not an excuse but I want you back."

Who are you? Cher Lloyd?

I bawled up my fists in anger, looking down at the alpha who only wants me because his wolf is dying and it's hard for him to keep his title.

Completely ignoring him, I dramatically stomped out of the cave and found Dale. Cole had followed me so I flipped him my favorite finger before grabbing Dale and smashing our lips together.

A roar quickly followed and Cole's wolf had taken over.

"YOU BITCH! I FINALLY GOT MY HUMAN TO AGREE WITH THIS PLAN TO REMAIN ALPHA, AND YOU FUCK. IT. UP?!"

Pulling our lips apart, Dale let out a low growl that made the hairs on my arms stand. The last thing he said was, "What did you just call her?" Before phasing into his wolf and lunging at Cole.

What is this? Degrassi?

---------------

Hi cans!

Srry Cole fans but I hate cheaters and apparently Rayne does too.

Should Rale be a thing? Team Sam or Dale?!

Comment, vote and f4f!