Chapter 5 (Roar ;)

Chapter 5

I'm an idiot.

I shamelessly eye raped my new alpha who may or may not be my mate. I didn't even notice it until he tensed his muscles, causing them to dramatically bulge. My face reddened and I shot my eyes downwards. Unfortunately, my gaze locked on something else that no 17 year old, virgin should see.

Let's just say, men's boxers can be convenient but too revealing.

"OH MY GOD! IT'S GETTING BIGGER!!"

Scrambling away from him and his growing...... thing? I stared at his face, horrified. He turned a bright red and automatically covered his....private place with his hands, shifting uncomfortably. I turned my back on him(even though it's disrespectful) and covered my eyes, trying to erase the image but, I'm scarred for life.

I looked around for the old maid, but she was no where in sight.

Great. I'm alone in a stranger's house with an excited alpha.

Why does life hate me?

I heard his footsteps trail back upstairs and I cautiously turned back around. Wondering if I stay or go? Deciding to wait and ask, I plopped onto the living room couch, trying to get my mind off his.......body parts. I grabbed the remote next to me and flipped through a couple of channels,

Guy code

Disaster date

16 and pregnant

naked and afraid

awkward.

Sighing loudly, I mentally cursed my perverted mind and just pressed the stupid power button. It wasn't until I noticed the shadow hovering over me, that he was even in the same room. I got off the couch and started to word vomit,

"SorryaboutearlierwhenIsawyour......thing."

Did I say that I'm an idiot?

Well now I'm just plain stupid.

"Um excuse me but, my eyes are up here."

Yup, that's right. I wasn't talking to his face, no. I was looking right at his no-no zone. Poor guy. I would have felt so violated if someone was burning holes into my jeans with their eyes. But when I looked up at his face, he was holding back a grin and his eyes held pure amusement. Reaching out, he gripped my arm and pulled me into him. A sharp gasp escaped my mouth when I felt little shocks and tingles, run up it.

Yup,right again. This guy is mated to a 17 year old perverted girl.

And that 17 year old perverted girl seemed to be me.

Does things like this happen to all mates?

People need to write a hand book or even a documentary, because this stuff would be selling faster than lightning. I can picture it now;

HOW TO AVOID AWKWARD

SITUATIONS WITH YOUR MATE

Nice ring to it, huh?

"No need to be embarrassed, my little fox. This body is all yours for the taking." he grinned cockily.

Being called a dog is the biggest insult to a were cat shifter. Now if you say that to a dominant were cat. It's simple, your dead. Even though he doesn't know what I am and how that affects me, he is to late.

Mama's got her claws out, and she's not afraid to use them!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Hi Cans!

Sorry about the mental pervertedness but, it's the alphas problem, not mine! ;)

I found out that foxes were more from the canines instead of felines and I just wanted to clear that up for you if you were confused.

vote,comment and follow.