Next Day (Roar;) 10

Next Day 10

I hate hospitals with a passion.

The cold white walls and old lady smell. The hard tile floors that are pristine and perfectly matched. The hard, uncomfortable beds that you keep adjusting but can never get comfortable with. The terrible tv channels that make you want to bang your head against the walls. The horrifying RE-RUNS, that play over and over again, every 30mins.

I blankly stared at the tv before glaring down at the body on the floor next to the bed. What kind of mate would make me have to sit in this uncomfortable bed while waiting for him to wake up! I held in a chuckle as I remembered the nurses shocked face when she found Taunter on the floor and I, lying in the bed. But even if he was awake, the result would be the same right?!

Wouldn't he want his mate to be comfortable after all the hard work it took to watch him get taken here by Sam!

I had to climb in and OUT of the car to get here!

After all, it's not my fault that he rose from the dead!

ok, maybe it was....

My thoughts were rudely cut off by a loud groan,

"Where am-"

Letting out a puff and rolling my eyes at whoever had the ignorance to interrupt my thoughts when I have a dead mate on the floor, I shouted

"SHUT UP!"

Ok so that was a momentarily lapse of better judgement, because I somehow ended up captive against the bed with a hunk of a mate, holding me down firmly with black eyes. Looks like my puppy wanted to come out and play;)

Eew, that was perverted.

"DON'T EVER SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT AGAIN, UNDERSTAND?!"

Throwing him a glare I started to try and wriggle out of his hold,

"Down Fido." I gritted.

Only managing to stir him up again,

"I guess my little mate, needs to be taught a lesson..."

"What are you going to do? Spank me?" I chuckled cheekily.

I guess that was how I ended up on my stomach and across his lap as he smacked me on my butt. And did I say smack? No, I meant pat then squeeze! Oh yeah, he was getting the claws! My tiger tingled in pleasure as I grew in anger. This dog was about to get put down. Using my Rayne-fu moves, I maneuvered myself off his lap and behind him. With an evil grin I sank my teeth into his neck but instead of groaning in pain, he groaned in pleasure?

Scrambling off him in confusion, I ran to the other side of the room as he approached me with even darker eyes and a lustful face.

"It's my turn little mate."

And when I finally put two and two together, I realized...

I FREAKIN MARKED HIM!

He trapped me against the wall with one hand wrapped around my waist and another by my head. I bit my lip when I noticed how close he was and his eyes quickly darted to it. Without hesitation, he crashed his lips onto mine, filling me with sparks and tingles. My eyes nearly rolled back as he continued to kiss me down on my neck. My mind was blank and when he nipped my soft spot, I purred and rubbed against him like the feline I am. I didn't even register what was happening when his canines clamped down onto my neck because I was riding my little bliss cloud to pleasure land.

When he pulled away with a satisfied smirk, that was when I knew what he had done.

He had just marked me.

And now I'm officially screwed...

hi cans!

vote,comment and f4f:)