Chapter 15 (Roar;)

Chapter 15

Neither of them dared to step closer.

My eyes were locked onto Sam as my jaw dropped, flickering over to Cole than back again. Almost like a lightning bolt, my tiger flared with pleasure. But the problem was, I was feeling tingles from Cole and Sam. Still slightly hazy from the rejection melt down, I pulled myself up with a slight wince. Pretending not to hear Cole's sharp inhale.

It was his fault I was in here anyway.

Shooting him the evil eye, I threw the covers back and started to climb out of the hospital bed. And was immediately bombarded by two pairs of strong arms that basically sent my tiger to the road to heaven. My entire side tingled like the 4th of July. Then to make matters worse, my feet magically started to lose balance and they both decided to catch me.

"STOP TOUCHING ME, YOU IDIOTS!"

Without a word, they both let go, causing me to collapse onto the ground.

Why me?

Out of no where, a nurse decided to walk in and batt her fake eyelashes at my boys.

Yeah, that's right. My boys!

I took a couple of calming breaths but when she turned to look at me and her boobs were all hanging out. Skirt was like a belt that was ten times too small. Not to mention that she was glaring daggers at me, even though I was the patient.

I lost it.

So over whelmed with the rejection, and finding out that I have a second choice mate that is my best friend, takes a toll on a girl. Before someone could stop me, I launched myself at the girl, claws out. She let out a high pitch shriek, then fell onto the ground under my weight. Before I could rip her eyes out, Sam wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up while Cole restrained the stripper.

I felt warm, cozy electricity. It was enough to even make me forget I was mad. Turning me around to face him, I placed my hands on his firm man boobs with a sigh. I never noticed how clear and blue his eyes were.... Before I knew it, we were both looking at each others lips and slowly got closer. Right before they touched, a growl went through the room and I was possessively jerked back into a hard chest. Shaking my head while I yanked out of Cole's embrace, I realized what I just was about to do.

I almost kissed SAM!

Second choice mate or not, he is still my best friend. And plus, I wanted Cole to accept me.....right?

His eyes were squeezed tight and his fists were clenched. Finding every inch of his body that wanted to kill my best friend. When he saw me grimace, he let out a sigh before walking over a gently pulling me into a hug. Sam stomped out of the room and even though my tattoo flared with pain, I stayed in Cole's arms still shocked.

Then I backed up with a serious expression,

"How much do you want?"

Forwarding his brow, he ctossed his arms in confusion,

"What?"

"I ASKED YOU HOW MUCH YOU WANT?"

My chest rose up and down with fear when got closer, looking exactly like my mate but wearing a concerned expression.

Taking a deep breath, I made a deal,

"Look, I know your not my mate because your too nice and that he has been abducted by aliens that are trying to destroy earth."

"Soooo, I want call area 51, if you return him now."

The alien tried to play dumb and pretending to look confused,

"What are you talking about?"

Wrong answer.

Before he had time to even blink, I snatched the pillow off my hospital bed and ran at him full force. After feeling how hard and uncomfortable the dang thing was, I was hoping I could use it as a weapon to defeat the alien. His eyes widened but it was too late.....

There will be no alien invasion on my watch.