Chapter 1 (Roar ;)

Chapter 1

It's large build and thick, black fur was impressive.

His eyes were a emerald green, that blended in with the forest surrounding us.

He was larger than a beta and had authority rolling off of him.

He's an Alpha.

He watched me like a hawk, and instead of driving in the opposite direction. I found myself hopping out of my car and slamming the door behind me.

I walked towards the wolf, following the tasty, alluring scent that led me to him. I crouched down and he towered over me. His muzzle, gently skimmed my nose. The wolf inhaled deeply as I scrunched my hand in the fur of his neck. Sparks erupted from the contact and I found myself jerking my hand back and scrambling to get up. I turned to leave, ignoring the possessive sound of his growl behind me as I bolted towards my car.

I slammed my door shut and sped off, trying to ignore the wolf's wounded eyes in my rearview mirror.

Mate.

(End)

I woke up in a jolt, only to be greeted with the silence of the airplane and the snoring of the man next to me.

Somehow during the time I was asleep, his head landed on my shoulder. Usually I wouldn't mind, but he smelled like cheese burgers and a trail of drool was slowly running down my arm.

Gross.

I quickly yanked my shoulder away, causing his head to drop. Instead of waking up, he snorted and a hand unconsciously wiped his mouth. I watched in horror as the thick, slimy drool, coated his palm and fingers.

Fortunately, the plane started to shake and the pilot announced that we were about to arrive in Miami.

The man finally woke up, wiping his slimy hand on his bald head,gruffly.

Eew.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

The plane roughly arrived after about another 20 minutes and I quickly grabbed my bags, letting Sam know to pick me up.

10 minutes later

A sleek, black mustang pulled up to the curb and Sam hopped out, pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

"Rayne! Your alive!"

I rolled my eyes and chuckled at his over dramatic personality.

"I was only gone, because of summer camp in North Carolina."

He playfully growled and released me from his hold,

"Well it should be illegal to keep my best friend away from me!"

Rolling my eyes with a laugh, he put my bags in the trunk and we drove home.

I closed my eyes and felt the warm but slightly, breezy air, pulling at my shorts and loose tank top. Sam grabbed my hand and yanked me inside the pack house, announcing that I have arrived. I struggled to lug my suitcase up the stairs as I settled into my old room. Throwing my suitcase to the side, I pounced onto my bed and fell right to sleep.

Tomorrow, I will meet the new alpha, and start my last year of high school.

How fun.

~~~~~~~~~

Hi my Cans!!!

A.K.A (Cat+Fans= Cans)

I hope you enjoyed the start of my new book!

Nice to meow you!

(Ok, that was cheesy.)

vote,comment and follow plz!