Chapter 20 (Roar;)

Chapter 20

I don't know what to do.

Despite Sam pouring out his feelings to me, I still can't figure out if I like him or not? He has always been seen as my best friend and I don't know if he could ever change my mindset. Our friendship is something I value a lot and us being mates, changes everything.

Clearing my head from these confusing thoughts, I slowly got out of bed, feeling like an 80 yr old women. While stretching, I could even hear my back and neck crack. With a sigh, I threw open the door and skipped to the kitchen. I am going to make this day, mate free. And I am determined to not let all this boy drama, ruin my life! Besides, who needs boys when you have a gallon of ice-cream in the freezer?!

Pulling out my ice cream, I grabbed a spoon and plopped down on the couch. Ready to pop in a chick flick and cry my eyes out.

30 minutes later...

~~~~~~~~~

"MY LONELINESS, IS KILLING ME!"

"And I.."

"I MUST CONFESS! I STILL BELIEVE!"

"I still believe!"

"WHEN I'M NOT WITH YOU, I LOSE MY MIND!"

"Give me a signnnnnnnnnn!"

"HIT ME BABY, ONE MORE TIME!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok. So i might have had a little too much coca cola. And when the pizza guy arrived, I had this brilliant idea of putting on a Britney Spear's song and singing along. The pizza guy, ended up repeating me and making sure I didn't crack my head open as I danced around on the couch. Singing at the top of my lungs and crying at the same time. It's not my fault that the movie,"P.S I Love You," is so freakin sad! What kind of movie makes the husband die in the beginning? He was my favorite character!

With a sigh of exhaustion, I collapsed onto the couch and threw a twenty in the pizza guy's direction.

"Keep the change, and thank you for the duet."

With a creeped out expression, he sprinted out of the pigsty and slammed the door behind him. I glared at the full sized pizza sitting on the table and groaned.

"Why did I have ice cream for breakfast?"

Staring up at the ceiling, I debated whether, I should dial Sam's number or not. I was lonely and I think I have feelings for him, a little. Somewhere, deep-down, inside, I cared for Sam in a way that was more than a friend. Without a second thought, I broke my own rule and found myself dialing his number.

"Sam, I'm dying".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi cans!

I'm trying to get this book more out there so I might not be updating for a while. If I end up gaining more fans for this book, I will try and update as much as I can!

vote, comment and follow plz!