Next Day (Roar;) 21

Next Day

Sam is beyond, angry with me.

(Flashback)

"Sam, I'm dying."

A powerful growl, rang through the phone and before I had a chance to explain myself, the door was knocked down. His hair was messy and his face practically screamed distress. When he spotted me, I noticed that his eyes were pitch black and his wolf had taken over. I was engulfed in his hard embrace as tingles spread through out my body.

I immediately felt at ease with his presence and sighed with content. Sam tightened his hold on me as he nestled his nose in the crook of my neck. His wolf was crying out to mine in worry, and I know that it was taking all of his restraint, to not search my body for injuries.

Pain radiated up my side and I cringed instinctively. Sam quickly let go of me as if I was on fire and his hands hovered over my skin cautiously. I knew my Tiger was mad at me for worrying her mate and was simply just expressing it. However, Sam looked like he was having a panic attack as he tightly grasped his hair and started pacing.

"Sam, you didn't hurt me, please stop worrying."

His pacing stopped as he fixed his stormy eyes onto mine,

"Why did you say you were dying? Where are you hurt? You will not die and leave me alone Rayne! I can't lose another mate!?"

A tear ran down his check as he crumpled to the ground, landing on his knees. His posture was defeated and he refused to look up at me.

" Sam I'm not dying....I was lonely...and I needed you here..."

Silence pervaded the room, he didn't lift his head but his body shook as he bitterly laughed.

"You don't think, do you Rayne?"

"Who in their right mind would say their dying to someone who has already experienced the death of a mate."

"Why would you even joke about that, just for a petty reason like that?!"

"That's cruel and sickening. And frankly, you might not be burdened with trying to love me after all. Because now, I'm debating whether your worth loving."

With those heartbreaking words, he got up and left. Tears rand down my cheeks as I ran after him. Right before I could grab his sleeve, he slammed the door close and I lost sight of him.

I slid down to the ground, sobbing and begging him to turn around and forgive me.

(End of Flashback)

I didn't expect him to take it that heavy?

I was just using a metaphor and wasn't thinking about what he has been through at all....

Am I cold hearted?

Do I deserve him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi cans!

Hold up! All types of feels are floating around up in here! Poor Sam! Why do my favorite characters always die are don't get first pick?! Some cruel people these days!

I haven't been on wattpad for awhile because I haven't had my phone. So imma try and update as much as Ivan with my books!

Vote, comment, and f4f!!!

P.S- comment and tell me whether are not, you feel Rayne deserves Sam?