Chapter 4

*Issac's Pov-

"So, you guys think it's her?"  Lydia nodded.

"Of course.  Based off the picture Peter gave you guys, it's her."  Allison nodded in agreement.

"Girls don't exactly change their appearance over the years.  They just seem to mature, instead."  Scott and Stiles and nodded.  I looked back out the window where Kayla was sitting with her "brothers."  They all sat, just talking, but I couldn't keep my eyes off her for some odd reason...

"Issac!"  I jerked and turned to see everyone staring at me.

"What?"  Scott frowned a little.

"You okay, man?  It's almost like..."  He looked out towards Kayla, making me want to beat the shit out of him.  "We got to call Derek."

*Scott's Pov-

"We might have found her..."  I could imagine Derek's face.

"Scott, I only wanted you to watch cause I thought it would help Peter get over the loss...  Kayla couldn't have survived on her own.  She was too young!"  I refrained from growling.

"Then, why else would this girl be wearing the exact same silver dove necklace Peter described and the Oracle stone?"  He sounded a little surprised.

"She has the Oracle stone?"  I nodded.

"I'm convinced it's her, Derek."  Derek heaved a sigh.

"Take a picture of her and send it to me.  I'll tell you whether it's her or not, which I'm sure it's not..."  I shook as I hung up.  Stiles watched me.

"So, I take it he's as overjoyed as Derek gets?"  I shook my head.

"He doesn't believe she's still alive.  He claims he just did it for Peter..."  I held up my cellphone.  "We'll show him!"  Lydia shook her head.

"And get yourself killed..."  She stood up.  "I got this one, Scott."

*Kayla's Pov-

"Hey, Kayla!  Wanna take a selfie?"  I looked over my shoulder and saw Lydia.  I looked over at Aiden, trying not to laugh.

"Sure, but I look like crap."  She frowned.

"No you don't!  Come on!"  I shrugged.

"Okay, whatever."  I smiled for the camera, feeling better because I finally seemed to be leading a normal life.  Finally, after about 5 pictures, the bell rang.  I shouldered my bag and walked off.

*Scott's Pov-

"You get it?"  Lydia rolled her eyes and checked her reflection off her phone.

"You really think I'm that incapable...?"  She pulled up the pictures.  Her and Kayla's smiling pictures slide across the screen.

"You're awesome, Lydia!"  She smirked.

"I know!"

*Kayla's Pov-

As soon as school was out, I walked over to Aiden's "bike."  While I was waiting on Aiden, Issac started towards me.  He blushed a little and smiled.

"Hey..."  I waved, scanning the crowd for Aiden.  Issac looked down at the ground and spoke.

"I was wondering if, maybe...  Well, what I'm trying to say is..."

"Kayla, over here!"  I finally spotted Aiden and Ethan, coming right towards us.  Aiden stopped when he saw Issac and tried to remain calm.  "Who's this?"  I looked between Aiden and Issac, both of whom looked ready to kill each other.  Being forbidden to kill because of my status, I looked over at Ethan, who winked and shook his head.

"This is Issac...  Issac, these are my brother, Aiden and Ethan."  Finally, Aiden broke from his stance.

"Dad said come straight home, so let's go..."

"You what?!?"  Deucalion looked between the three of us, Ennis and Kali standing behind him.

"She met Scott and his teen wolf friends..."  Ennis nearly roared in anger.  Out of all the wolves, he and Kali had been more like parents to me while Deucalion was more like the uncle or whatever.  Ennis looked at Deucalion.

"We should move in now..."  I frowned, causing Kali to put a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sure it was unintentional, Ennis."  She looked at me and smiled.  "Make any friends?"  I nodded, catching on.

"Yeah, Lydia."  Ennis calmed a little, but he still looked ready to tear someone to shreds.  Deucalion smiled.

"Why don't you go get your homework done and try to get some sleep.  You'll need to be well rested for tomorrow evening..."  Oh, yeah...  Tomorrow, my full powers will manifest.  I nodded and started off towards my room.  I could hear Ennis from upstairs, though.

"We have to get to them, especially before they get to her.  She'll stay in the pact as long as her family joins the pack."  So, Derek is still alive?  I tried to work on my homework, but I couldn't focus.  Kali spoke.

"He's right.  We've all grown really fond of Kayla.  None of us want to lose her."  I could imagine Deucalion nodding.

"Yes, I've noticed.  I will admit that I'm very fond of her.  However, she is the Oracle wolf.  All we have to worry about is getting her through tomorrow."  I heard Aiden speak.

"Ethan and I can take on the current threat."  Ethan grunted in agreement.  Deucalion spoke.

"Alright...  Tonight, you may light the spark..."  I frowned and got back to work.  Next thing I know, Kali is knocking on the door.

"Care if I come in?"  I shrugged and continued working.  She smiled and looked around my room.  "Aiden told us about how they dropped hints about your family."  Oh, great...  She sat down on the bed beside me.  "We are doing all that we can to figure out if any of your family is still alive, okay?  However, we also want to be considered part of that family, too."  I nodded.

"I understand, and I consider you all my family as well."  She nodded.

"Now, about tomorrow...  I'm think you and I go hunting after it's all over."  I smiled.

"Does that mean I'll get to go alone?"  She shook her head.

"You have to go with a male.  Not only will you mature fully, but you will be able to find your mate."  I nodded.  Either the male I went with would become my mate, or I'd find him after gaining a special connection with whoever I did go with, who'd be like a brother.  She smiled.  "We want Ethan to go with you."